Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HAVVEN — Decentralised and asset-backed STABLECOIN - page 11. (Read 21087 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 3
Is there any problem with HAV token? I tried 3 times to transfer HAV token from MEW to exchange but all of them were failed.

Not that I know of...I would ask them in their telegram group: https://t.me/havven_official1

Also, did you guys see that they're planning on announcing something today?? https://blog.havven.io/announcement-coming-tomorrow-8bebe90d14a0
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Is there any problem with HAV token? I tried 3 times to transfer HAV token from MEW to exchange but all of them were failed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
The project had information on investing tokens for holders - up to 20% a year, I wonder when this opportunity will be realized?
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
This project is quite promising! But I think your project gives us less information. I also want to ask about the purpose of this project?
Purpose is to create stable coins.
At this moment most favorite stable coin on the market is tether but there are a lot of complaints about its governance.
Recently maker project start its alternative stable token (dai) I think their project is a success.
Havven is trying to introduce a better alternative to tether.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
So many stable coins on the market nowdays..Tether, TrueUSD, LibreCash, Heaven,USD and EUR tokens on BitShares and Waves DEXes..What for u are different? Could someone explain?

Havven is great because they have their dual token system. They're decentralized. Look into the CEO. Here's an article about all of them: https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/shermanlee/2018/03/12/explaining-stable-coins-the-holy-grail-of-crytpocurrency/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
Activity: 406
So many stable coins on the market nowdays..Tether, TrueUSD, LibreCash, Heaven,USD and EUR tokens on BitShares and Waves DEXes..What for u are different? Could someone explain?
Most of them are not decentrilezed at all! Just token that could be emmited in any amount by the founders. I guess that only 3 tokens from your list could not be emmited like tether ( I mean any time when it is needed for founders or someone else). It is DEXes tokens and LibreCash. IMHO
all the stable coins could be emmited any time it is needed, so there are no difference between any coin, just the amout of hype and attention it can obtain
Disagree, not all. As an example LibreCash is based on autonomus ETH smart contract, thats mean that there is no centralized ruling and tokens will be created only when the reserve in ETH will be deposited to smart contract. How could u cheat such system? Personally me does not see any way
Reserve in ETH.. do you really think people need reserves in ETH? They need cash. Moreover what will happen with such stable coin if ETH prive fluctuates? How will I be able to exchange my coin for ETH if U biught it with ETH for 1000 dollars as an example but now ETH is 2000...So I will get /2 less ETH?? Huh
Just googled that LibreCash and I also dont really understand whats the sense of making stable coin with fixing price in ETH?It has to be any fiat currency, no? Embarrassed
As for the Heaven I really like this project, the team seems strong to deliver project properly
Merit: 22
Most of them are not decentrilezed at all! Just token that could be emmited in any amount by the founders. I guess that only 3 tokens from your list could not be emmited like tether ( I mean any time when it is needed for founders or someone else). It is DEXes tokens and LibreCash. IMHO
all the stable coins could be emmited any time it is needed, so there are no difference between any coin, just the amout of hype and attention it can obtain
Disagree, not all. As an example LibreCash is based on autonomus ETH smart contract, thats mean that there is no centralized ruling and tokens will be created only when the reserve in ETH will be deposited to smart contract. How could u cheat such system? Personally me does not see any way
Reserve in ETH.. do you really think people need reserves in ETH? They need cash. Moreover what will happen with such stable coin if ETH prive fluctuates? How will I be able to exchange my coin for ETH if U biught it with ETH for 1000 dollars as an example but now ETH is 2000...So I will get /2 less ETH?? Huh
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
so does anyone know when havven-backed nomins are being released?Huh
As per the roadmap, we're hoping to have them ready by July. This is the first iteration of havven-backed nomins, which will only be able to be issued by the Foundation.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
so does anyone know when havven-backed nomins are being released?Huh
Activity: 39
I joined in bountyhive and felt safe and never harmed by bountyhive. now bountyhive can be one of the good bounty portal and be a participant to join.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101

whoa I gotta pick up a shirt. they look dope!! thanks for posting how to buy stuff because I have no clue how to convert more ETH to buy with my airdrop tokens
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I participated in the token sale but when i check my balance in the home page it appear 0 available token
Activity: 252
Everything going up, havven coming down.. i dont get it..
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
Do i have the possibility to lock up the havven that i own to earn on transaction fees?

If yes, how do i lock up my havven?

hm, interesting question...I would ask them in their telegram group: https://t.me/havven_official1
Activity: 34
Do i have the possibility to lock up the havven that i own to earn on transaction fees?

If yes, how do i lock up my havven?
Pages:
Jump to: