Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HAVVEN — Decentralised and asset-backed STABLECOIN - page 20. (Read 21087 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
We have a negative trust 2 member putting out a project "HAVVEN" who will require us to surrender our personal information via KYC to receive an .

SCAM SCAM SCAM

No crypto currency that is legit would ask you for your passports and ID.  It goes against the very nature of what crypto is about.  This projects should be avoided on principle.

If you guys keep supporting projects that partake in KYC your killing crypto and handing it over to the bankers and thieves.

Yeah I just saw this on their site.  What a shame.  When the large corporations are hacked you know these small projects cannot truly keep our data 100% safe.  Any project that is willing to risk our personal information is either a scam looking for our personal documents or not concerned about data security from the customers perspective. 

I didn't need KYC to buy bitcoin.  I think I will stick with the big boy coins and leave you boys to send in your passports.  Take the FOMO away and think about the risk your taking guys. 
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
We have a negative trust 2 member putting out a project "HAVVEN" who will require us to surrender our personal information via KYC to receive an airdrop.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

No crypto currency that is legit would ask you for your passports and ID.  It goes against the very nature of what crypto is about.  This projects should be avoided on principle.

If you guys keep supporting projects that partake in KYC your killing crypto and handing it over to the bankers and thieves.

Activity: 687
Merit: 301
I put this topic on "watch". Seems like an interesting project. I like the idea of an airdrop in combination with an ICO.
I entered the airdrop have referred it to many friends. I will be holding my airdrop and maybe invest a bit in the ICO. With the limited supply this project has potential price wise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Can you please provide more details about the airdrop? how many coins will be distributed through it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
The idea of stable coins for transactions is very interesting, but how will this stability be achieved? As soon as they enter the market, the rate will be immediately destabilized.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Excited about this project Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Wao! Havven feels like Heaven! Glad to be here
Activity: 70
Is there an update when  start aidrop
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Activity: 181
Have you already developed any MVP?
Activity: 14
can you tell me how many coins for airdrop distribution?
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
The idea is interesting. When can I register in Airdrop?
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Why is that,that after i entered my email address, I didn't receive any confirmation email? And in the medium Havven blog says that I need to provide my name, email address, eth address and etc. but I can't because in the Havven website they only ask for email address then I didn't receive any email. How can I join the airdrop?  Cry
P.S. I also checked the spam messages, still nothing.
The airdrop registration starts on February 4th, so you won't be able to enter your details until then.

And unfortunately we've realised that the confirmation email for the mailing list isn't working, so we're trying to get that fixed ASAP.

Thanks for the clarification.. I was confused as the website doesn't really give out much information on how the airdrop process works.

Cheers, if you can make it clearer on the website that would be great!

EDIT: Also, the token sale... is that a similar thing?
Activity: 97
Why is that,that after i entered my email address, I didn't receive any confirmation email? And in the medium Havven blog says that I need to provide my name, email address, eth address and etc. but I can't because in the Havven website they only ask for email address then I didn't receive any email. How can I join the airdrop?  Cry
The airdrop registration starts on February 4th, so you won't be able to enter your details until then.

And unfortunately we've realised that the confirmation email for the mailing list isn't working, so we're trying to get that fixed ASAP.
Activity: 16
Why is that,that after i entered my email address, I didn't receive any confirmation email? And in the medium Havven blog says that I need to provide my name, email address, eth address and etc. but I can't because in the Havven website they only ask for email address then I didn't receive any email. How can I join the airdrop?  Cry
Activity: 5
Same here, could find where to enter my details...
Activity: 112
This is the idea of which demand is growing every day in a world filled with unseen events. The total supply of the project looks good and most visible, the price offered by this token is very interesting. Now it is necessary how the product will be marketed to reach larger investors.
Activity: 97
Expressions of interest now open! https://havven.io/token-sale
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I think the idea is good, It's to hard for me for KYC things. I will just watch the development and I hope this will be sucessful.
Pages:
Jump to: