Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HELIX Orange - Generation ICO. - page 3. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
HELIX Orange reviews the relationship of ICO projects and relevant investors, providing a clear and transparent audit trail for regulatory authorities and thus increasing legal certainty for all parties.
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
Hello,

HELIX Orange has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/helix-orange/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 40
August 09, 2018, 05:56:39 PM
ICO Time: Starts in 34 days 2 hours
Activity: 13
Дoбpый дeнь,,eщe ecть вoзмoжнocть пoлyчить вaши тoкeны?Я нe мoгy зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя нa вaшeм caйтe
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
"The platform is targeting the massive need to fulfill the regulatory requirements for any ICO."

-- Regulation is a key aspect for every ICO's success.

How do I store HELIX tokens? Which wallet is recommended? Any ERC-20 wallet would do?
Activity: 28
Hello, we are optimistic about your project. If there is a need for listing, we can list your project. Please send an email to [email protected]

for specific communication, look forward to your reply Smiley Smiley
Activity: 6
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
Activity: 58
Activity: 140
Both sides, investors and ICO projects benefit from proper KYC/AML and from sophisticated investor matchmaking processes. The platform is targeting the massive need to fulfil the regulatory requirements for any ICO
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Whom I shall get in touch with to offer marketing services for this ICO?
Activity: 7
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
this is a long-awaited project of the crypto community. the concept offered is very interesting and certainly very useful for ICO investors. I hope that with this project can reduce scam projects or projects that are not potential. I am sure this project will attract many investors and can be done smoothly. Good luck.
Activity: 59
join airdrop
Good project.great team hope together we success
Activity: 2
Do you have a specific target/achievement for the HELIX Orange ICO such as Softcap and Hardcap? If the ICO cannot meet the minimum target, what is your next plan? I believe this is a great project, that is why I should know more about the plan. thank you
Activity: 18
I think that such a professional team will be able to attract many investors and successfully implement the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
on the sale of coins on the project offers a lot of bonuses on every investor who participates in the sale of coins, I also see the total supply of coins is not excessive and unsold coins will be burning, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
HELIX Orange is an ICO platform for investors and ICO projects built on Blockchain Technology. HELIX Orange reviews the relationship of ICO projects and relevant investors, providing a clear and transparent audit trail for regulatory authorities and thus increasing legal certainty for all parties.

how can you assure that there's no bias in giving such reviews? do you do it for free? or someone needs to contact you before making a review of the project? what's your criteria of what project are you going to do for your next review?
Activity: 56
HELIX Orange is an ICO platform for investors and ICO projects built on Blockchain Technology. HELIX Orange reviews the relationship of ICO projects and relevant investors, providing a clear and transparent audit trail for regulatory authorities and thus increasing legal certainty for all parties.
Activity: 16
Nice project
Activity: 3
Hey I,m a cryptocurrency trader and I always just  find the ICO . But the most discovered idea helix will be potentially in investigate
Pages:
Jump to: