Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 298. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

where can I get support for this ? Sent a BTC transaction and haven't got it , its damn lost in this site . And no support anywhere .

please help .

ty
Activity: 10
November 18, 2017, 01:11:53 PM
Activity: 37
November 18, 2017, 12:59:06 PM
How ever end ICO ??
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
IT, Sport, Crypto
November 18, 2017, 12:31:12 PM
Hello! When will the "Bounty Campaign" open? A few hours ago was opened. Sad I did several tasks, and I want to send them for verification.
Activity: 61
November 18, 2017, 11:56:42 AM
Before its too late waiting for this coins...

better get some from this OAC coin, similar dev like Regal coin....
i buy when $0.50, now last stage $1.10

https://www.oaccoin.com/register/?af=15152
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 11:50:55 AM
there is a lower limit of coin i can buy? for example i can buy only 20 hbc?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
When is the next round? Written between 1-4 PM. Today?
Activity: 2
November 18, 2017, 10:21:23 AM
hello sir

I lost 2FA
I did not save the image of 2FA

please help me!!!!
Activity: 1
November 18, 2017, 10:14:12 AM
I have deposited BTC twice since yesterday but did not receive it until now. Its had been 24 hours and just I checked my HBC Btc address but it has been changed all sudden Huh??  My account username is Trungletruc9 and my btc old address 357VY8GHzwbNWGkorE17dt3ygAVdtmz1Tj, now it is changed to 36PaV3x7MtQXERniDsTdKD81CpvZMvbW16. I sent two emails but got no answer from support. Please help me resolve this problem.[/color]

Support Please help me again, I got the verified status that my BTC come already but the BTC Balance has not been credited. My account username is Trungletruc9.My old btc address used to be 357VY8GHzwbNWGkorE17dt3ygAVdtmz1Tj, now it has been changed to 36PaV3x7MtQXERniDsTdKD81CpvZMvbW16 . I have attached the screenshot of my account transaction, please have a look Support Please Please Please

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qmHEmGbBjeaGS4_l-ZKa3aYWDzWYpKLm/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 84
November 18, 2017, 10:07:31 AM
Let's see, it's interesting to develop.  Cool
Activity: 2
November 18, 2017, 10:01:51 AM
Hi,
Please check my account "vampirex"
i have deposit BTC from 11AM. now i don't see update BTC for my account.
TXID: 6a983b83dbcd00b85720b914503ea7e88145bf98fe6160889ee4bd9592049f34
please check update soon.
thank you
Activity: 22
November 18, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
Hi HomeBlockCoin,

I just referred a family member. This isn't considered having multiple accounts right ?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 18, 2017, 09:39:35 AM
So... @homeblockcoin and everyone else who made pror references in this thread as to how others have “cheap”-looking sites based on templates... take a look at yet another soon-to-be hype: http://neoconnect.io/u/CryptoRuble

Does it look familiar? Smiley naturally, I have a question: is this another @homeblockcoin project and, if not, what is Homeblockcoin going to do about this copyright infringement? Or was Homeblockcoin’s site based on just another template out there? Smiley

Anyway, just sharing and would like to hear back what everyone thinks. Will every coin out there eventually have its own “connect” lending platform???

PS: all those waiting for Homeblock support, just be paitient - I contacted them on telegram, left a message and  received a reply in about 30  hours with a resolution to my issue.

It looks cheap...?! HomeBlockCoin is not involved in other projects and is not supporting other ICOs. We are grateful that others try to copy us but it won't work! We are growing every day and we are so happy for everybodys support!!!

Thanks for the feedback we are getting a lot of support tickets so please be patient we will always answer!

LOL! Looks the same (save the ugly teal colour - I personally prefer orange Smiley) was my point. Thanks for confirming that this “copycat” is not run by Homeblockcoin. Quick other question: any timing on when bounty section of the site will be out of maintenance? Haven’t been able to check it out yet. Thank you!
Will be online again from tomorrow on again so Sunday Smiley

I think i will drop for now, there are only 2 days left, and dont think i can make it with these 2 more times. Trying to buy unsuccessfully 5 times makes me lose my patience Sad

My suggestion (for what it is worth) - don’t give up! I was one of the folks that was with the project since before the ICO started and wasn’t able to get any coins for 8 rounds in a row. Then, after a crapload of errors and misleading error messages, I finally was able to buy 150 HBC. So, it is possible, although very difficult, I agree. As well, consider waiting for when the internal exchange opens up. I think a lot of people will dump the coin for a quick buck. If you can get it on the exchange the first day it opens, you still can make money as HBC will, at least initially, grow in value due to all the hype. Good luck!
Thanks for sharing your story with the community and us, we are very grateful about people like you! Thank you very much for your trust we won't disappoint you!
Activity: 56
November 18, 2017, 09:37:45 AM
I think i will drop for now, there are only 2 days left, and dont think i can make it with these 2 more times. Trying to buy unsuccessfully 5 times makes me lose my patience Sad

My suggestion (for what it is worth) - don’t give up! I was one of the folks that was with the project since before the ICO started and wasn’t able to get any coins for 8 rounds in a row. Then, after a crapload of errors and misleading error messages, I finally was able to buy 150 HBC. So, it is possible, although very difficult, I agree. As well, consider waiting for when the internal exchange opens up. I think a lot of people will dump the coin for a quick buck. If you can get it on the exchange the first day it opens, you still can make money as HBC will, at least initially, grow in value due to all the hype. Good luck!
Activity: 5
November 18, 2017, 09:36:47 AM
Hi,
Please check my account "hanhtt"
i have deposit BTC from 11AM. now i don't see update BTC for my account.
TXID: 12cec81ef2c7c510d6417ee77adbf94ca9d85f49105e7028828e21303e6172d8
please check update soon.
thank you
Activity: 43
November 18, 2017, 09:32:12 AM
@HomeBlockCoin

Could you check my deposit? Until now not shown yet in my deposit balance.

Username : mbvl
Wallet : 34EHysrp5yXXEMzy3B8vVQd26fpb9DfMLx
Transaction : dd66983bd941a7d71a6cfe9bd44df12a53a9b2417d146e7ba1b9990ff202791c

I try to contact through telegram but no respond until now. Thx
Activity: 56
November 18, 2017, 09:31:09 AM
So... @homeblockcoin and everyone else who made pror references in this thread as to how others have “cheap”-looking sites based on templates... take a look at yet another soon-to-be hype: http://neoconnect.io/u/CryptoRuble

Does it look familiar? Smiley naturally, I have a question: is this another @homeblockcoin project and, if not, what is Homeblockcoin going to do about this copyright infringement? Or was Homeblockcoin’s site based on just another template out there? Smiley

Anyway, just sharing and would like to hear back what everyone thinks. Will every coin out there eventually have its own “connect” lending platform???

PS: all those waiting for Homeblock support, just be paitient - I contacted them on telegram, left a message and  received a reply in about 30  hours with a resolution to my issue.

It looks cheap...?! HomeBlockCoin is not involved in other projects and is not supporting other ICOs. We are grateful that others try to copy us but it won't work! We are growing every day and we are so happy for everybodys support!!!

Thanks for the feedback we are getting a lot of support tickets so please be patient we will always answer!

LOL! Looks the same (save the ugly teal colour - I personally prefer orange Smiley) was my point. Thanks for confirming that this “copycat” is not run by Homeblockcoin. Quick other question: any timing on when bounty section of the site will be out of maintenance? Haven’t been able to check it out yet. Thank you!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 18, 2017, 09:30:09 AM
ASIAN MARKET NEWS

TOMORROWS ICO will be between 1PM and 4PM again as the demand from Asia is so high and we want to give them a fair chance too!

The limit per person will be at 100 HBC tomorrow so we hope you all like that!
Activity: 21
November 18, 2017, 09:24:53 AM
I have 141HBC, remove the limit of 0.02 us so that I can withdraw my 0.014btc .
Activity: 106
November 18, 2017, 09:23:42 AM
Jump to: