Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 30. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Will you add the ICO statistics viewer without registering an account?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
what will be happened with unsold tokens?
they will be burnt
It is true, it was already said earlier that they would be burned
Activity: 322
tokens will be distributed after perchase or after end of ICO?

If you buy tokens for ETH - tokens are credited immediately, and if for BTC - tokens will be added after the end of the ICO round.
Why did you make such a decision?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

If you buy tokens for ETH - tokens are credited immediately, and if for BTC - tokens will be added after the end of the ICO round.
Activity: 196
There are many solutions to solve this, they just can not do it why they do not like it Smiley
I hope in the near future will stop banning instead of helping investors and developers
It would be nice if they would all come to a common decision, many useful things would happen and everyone would be in the win
I think that the entire industry will develop for a very long time, since the blockchain is only at the very beginning of its development
Does it matter  who pay taxes who no for cryptocurrency "world"?
I did not catch your thought, can you repeat the question again?
they will be burnt
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
There are many solutions to solve this, they just can not do it why they do not like it Smiley
I hope in the near future will stop banning instead of helping investors and developers
It would be nice if they would all come to a common decision, many useful things would happen and everyone would be in the win
My opinion is the only correct decision
The question is not completely clear, can you  clarify it in more detail ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Why should authorities not allow people to participate in ICO?
Because their profits are not declared, respectively, they do not pay taxes, the government does not make a profit.
Correctly stated, therefore the government and prohibits all this since it does not receive benefits for itself
And there is no decision except to ban?
Because their profits are not declared, respectively, they do not pay taxes, the government does not make a profit.
Correctly stated, therefore the government and prohibits all this since it does not receive benefits for itself
And there is no decision except to ban?
Now it's more clear
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
as i know it will be right after ICO
why citizen of this countyies cant participate in ICO?
because of government issue in this countries
And do you know what other countries do not allow you to participate in the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: