Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💠 I-CHAIN 💠 Insurance Platform and Ecosystem 🔥 - page 2. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I like the idea of an insurance company on the blockchain. This project can be successful and improve the insurance market.
Activity: 66
Probably it means more here that for a full-fledged launch of such projects, government approval is needed.
In any case, in the future, if this company is selling it, the state should know about them.
Of course it should be registered, because it can be treated as tax avoidance unless such operations are not registered
guys, we can create an insurance company on the blockchain that works on smart contracts. why should we pay taxes?
I don’t know is it stated in all countries’ law acts, but mostly there is a rule to inform state about insuring operations if services costs more then a special number, usually written in customs code
guys, blockchain and cryptocurrency are able to completely change the world. we do not need any acts and governments. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Probably it means more here that for a full-fledged launch of such projects, government approval is needed.
In any case, in the future, if this company is selling it, the state should know about them.
Of course it should be registered, because it can be treated as tax avoidance unless such operations are not registered
guys, we can create an insurance company on the blockchain that works on smart contracts. why should we pay taxes?
I don’t know is it stated in all countries’ law acts, but mostly there is a rule to inform state about insuring operations if services costs more then a special number, usually written in customs code
Activity: 89
Did anybody talk to team members? I’m curious is it possible to chat with any of them in Discord, Skype or at least in Telegram
In the starting post there is a link to the telegram, in the chat you can talk to admins.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Did anybody talk to team members? I’m curious is it possible to chat with any of them in Discord, Skype or at least in Telegram
Activity: 84
And if I want to insure your car, in the event of an insured event, what procedure is needed to cover the loss? I think it will be a complete sham

only traditional insurance companies can fool. The project on the blockchain will never deceive. Smiley
Activity: 168
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
I-CHAIN has a range of features that distinguish it from other projects in sphere of insurance. However there are quite a lot of competitors..
it does not matter how many projects there are in the insurance industry. there will be only one market leader.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I-CHAIN has a range of features that distinguish it from other projects in sphere of insurance. However there are quite a lot of competitors..
Activity: 91

Everything seems to be described there normally ... and the essence of the project and the purpose of the token ... In the end, there is an official website - you can read it.
forum's user wanna see more information in topic. There is no word about token functions
I am sure that later the team will add information, it’s very interesting to read additional information for yourself.
it seems that the admin indicated this information in pictures, but its are not displayed.

Everything seems to be described there normally ... and the essence of the project and the purpose of the token ... In the end, there is an official website - you can read it.
forum's user wanna see more information in topic. There is no word about token functions
I am sure that later the team will add information, it’s very interesting to read additional information for yourself.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
And if I want to insure your car, in the event of an insured event, what procedure is needed to cover the loss? I think it will be a complete sham
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Activity: 182
Obviously, he is trying to say that in order for crypto projects to fully integrate with projects from the real economy, blockchain technology must be recognized at the state level.
This system can be applied even in the bank itself, because the blockchain is under high security
Perhaps this project can create a new type of insurance. which will completely change the whole industry
Activity: 66
Openness and accessibility these are the main positive aspects of this I-CHAIN project that can make this insurance company really popular and even dominant in the market!
Perhaps you are right, but it is still early to draw such conclusions, the project is at the very initial stage of development, but they should succeed
guys where do you see openness and accessibility?
this project is starting to develop.
Activity: 110
Openness and accessibility these are the main positive aspects of this I-CHAIN project that can make this insurance company really popular and even dominant in the market!
Perhaps you are right, but it is still early to draw such conclusions, the project is at the very initial stage of development, but they should succeed
Activity: 182
Obviously, he is trying to say that in order for crypto projects to fully integrate with projects from the real economy, blockchain technology must be recognized at the state level.
This system can be applied even in the bank itself, because the blockchain is under high security
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Insurance industry is regulated by law. Implementing blockchain insurance is very difficult from a legal point of view.
there is another important thing. How different will be this project from other projects
Pages:
Jump to: