Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 10. (Read 47169 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The IAGON project looks really promising, especially on a different approach to data mining. IAGON does this by using a separate Blockchain with public network protocols on API networks. And a miner does not need to store any data for mining, the only task of the miners is to process the data honestly and send the results of IAGON's machine learning algorithms for analysis. In addition, IAGON has partnered with Oracle, becoming a member of the SecAWorld RSA Partner Program.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
softcap has been achieved, hopefully this project will be developed more for the future, with a great team, I'm sure this project will be able to run as planned by the team.
This is a very good development certainly has shown that indeed all of the teams that manage project work hard in earnest. and they will surely do a better job again so that the project can go forward again in the future.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
Michael - Iagon Community Manager

With IAGON the more data you process, the bigger the incentive you get.
To learn more about how you can earn with IAGON, visit us at iagon.com
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
softcap has been achieved, hopefully this project will be developed more for the future, with a great team, I'm sure this project will be able to run as planned by the team.

Estimates suggest that by better integrating big data, healthcare could save as much as $300 billion a year.
#Iagon #IagonICO #ICO
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Crowdfunding's closing dates are reaching near and team has started to spread the word on social media. I like how efficiently they are very active on twitter by running recent campaign to let everyone know how different is Iagon that existed and ordinary clouds. This kind of approach still can make difference in final figures of funds. Markets also showing good recovery sign may be investors turn their heads towards something more durable like this project.
we hope that with the slowly improving market conditions, more investors will enter the ICO world and of course in this project, Hopefully, that in the future the ICO target can be achieved.
I saw a website but don't see sales duration ico until when. or is it just me who doesn't know it.
and until when the sale will end?

IAGON's aim is to revolutionize decentralized storage and processing by utilizing a hybrid of Blockchain and Tangle technologies.
You can learn more about at iagon.com

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Crowdfunding's closing dates are reaching near and team has started to spread the word on social media. I like how efficiently they are very active on twitter by running recent campaign to let everyone know how different is Iagon that existed and ordinary clouds. This kind of approach still can make difference in final figures of funds. Markets also showing good recovery sign may be investors turn their heads towards something more durable like this project.
we hope that with the slowly improving market conditions, more investors will enter the ICO world and of course in this project, Hopefully, that in the future the ICO target can be achieved.

Did you know that approximately 64% of companies have reduced waste and lowered their consumption of energy after transitioning to the cloud?
More details can be found here: https://medium.com/iagon-official/reduce-waste-lower-energy-consumption-by-shifting-to-the-cloud-47969fc3ab4

Activity: 45
Is iag mineable on smartphones just like electroneum? Will IAG remain an ERC20 or will Iagon migrate to it's own blockchain? Thanks for any answer.

Iagon will have own Blockchain in the future but as of now IAGON are built on the Ethereum network. About smartphones - Yes that's future goal, developers will be working on that next year.

Its great for having own blockchain, is IAGON will list in top exchanges in near future? Do IAGON has agreement with exchanges until now?

We already have two confirm exchange platforms, Bancor and Nauticus. And under negotiation with other exchange platforms.
Is iag mineable on smartphones just like electroneum? Will IAG remain an ERC20 or will Iagon migrate to it's own blockchain? Thanks for any answer.

Yes that's our future goal, we will be working on that next year. Further announcement will be made in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Iagon will have own Blockchain in the future but as of now IAGON are built on the Ethereum network. About smartphones - Yes that's future goal, developers will be working on that next year.

Its great for having own blockchain, is IAGON will list in top exchanges in near future? Do IAGON has agreement with exchanges until now?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
How long this initial coin offering will last ? Periodically I visit website and see the exact figure of raised money if the statistics counter is working properly. This made me confused the crowdfunding will last till hard cap or there is some specific time limit till when investors can become part of this great project ?

Hello! Our mainsale was scheduled for 30 to 90 days depending on how the sale goes. So if tokens allocated for the mainsale will be sold out we will end before its 90th day. We are aware that situation now in crypto world is very bad so hardcap is hard to reach. Our mainsale started last July 7th and will end October 5th.
What happens to unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens will be distributed to our investors every 4 months for 2 years. And to be eligible for this airdrop you should not move or transfer your tokens to other wallet. Or if you want to transfer you should send a ticket to support that you will change your wallet.
Activity: 462
What happens to unsold tokens?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
How long this initial coin offering will last ? Periodically I visit website and see the exact figure of raised money if the statistics counter is working properly. This made me confused the crowdfunding will last till hard cap or there is some specific time limit till when investors can become part of this great project ?

Hi! As Iagon Devs stated ''General Token Sale: begins on July 7th, 12pm CEST and lasts for 30-90 days '' or untill hardcap is reached. Officially, if hardcap is not reached in the mean time, Iagon token sale should end on October 7th !
Activity: 462
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: