Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 31. (Read 47295 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
IAGON is creating a supercomputer based on AI and Blockchain technology. I love it
Activity: 154
The market for AI applications is expected to grow substantially in the coming years, so the potential is enormous
Activity: 45
I like your plan! Mindful design, faultless website, interesting job.

Thank you! We appreciate your support. Smiley
After the token sale of Iagon, many including me will just have wait for the exchange and will be able to know how much the worth of iagon token on the market . This is an excellent strategy to work with ideas that the investor have a choice whether to buy more or sell all out.

And we already have two confirm exchange platform where Iagon will be listed after the token sale, Bancor and Nauticus. Smiley Better to hold also as we will do an airdrop for the token holders, we will distribute the unsold tokens to the token holders. If you sell or move your tokens you will not receive the airdrop.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
After the token sale of Iagon, many including me will just have wait for the exchange and will be able to know how much the worth of iagon token on the market . This is an excellent strategy to work with ideas that the investor have a choice whether to buy more or sell all out.
Activity: 135
An independent and special idea. The combination of blockchain and sharding will provide the best security, encryption for hierarchical data. As their WP vision, this really is "revolutionizing the cloud." I believe the project will succeed and move forward because they are a very strong team   Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
IAGON’s platform is fully decentralized and secure since it runs on Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) - there is no single point of failure or possibility of hacker attack. That's top!!
Activity: 99
The Blockchain technology provides a unique and fully secure solution towards processing, storing and distributing data and maintaining their consistency  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 131
The IAGON community has been growing and they are proud to have had the support of everyone as they work on the development of this groundbreaking platform.

It won’t come as a surprise to everyone, that they aspire to continue developing relationships with other pioneering companies within this space.

They are overjoyed to introduce their community members to the most recent company to forge a significant relationship with IAGON as an Initial Adopter, CREMIT.

CREMIT is first ever insurance and banking solutions provider for cryptocurrencies. This creative web and app based, multi crypto asset exchange platform solves the crypto-investors problem by mitigating the risk of losing money. The services offered by Cremit are Certificates of Deposit, Insurance, Load and Trading of Bitcoins, Ethereum, ERC20 tokens and Altcoins.  Wink
Activity: 79
It is cool that the vulnerabilities as well as the hacking possibilities of databases of Big Data and Data Lake infrastructure are publicly posted online, mainly warning organizations against security breaches that may rise due to use of these platforms! Very useful for everyone
Activity: 40
IAGON intends to bring decentralization into mainstream businesses and consumer markets. In order to achieve this, IAGON was designed and built to integrate seamlessly into existing IT infrastructure without the need for expensive resources to deploy  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
A term that was once more elusive than understandable, Artificial Intelligence is now an ever present, highly necessary advancement in technology. But what is Artificial Intelligence, and just how can IAGON benefit from the implementation of it? I think that can benefit a lot. All the way up  Cool Cool

The AI, learns the behavior the miner over time through different variables nderlined in proof of utilitarian. These variables include, performace, availability, trustibility, cost benefit...etc
Based on these variables the miner is given a score called Cloud Score.
Activity: 84
A term that was once more elusive than understandable, Artificial Intelligence is now an ever present, highly necessary advancement in technology. But what is Artificial Intelligence, and just how can IAGON benefit from the implementation of it? I think that can benefit a lot. All the way up  Cool Cool
Activity: 146
IAGON’s platform is fully decentralized and secure since it runs on Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) - there is no single point of failure or possibility of hacker attack! Believe mew projects like this
Activity: 107
Mainsale started last July 7th and will last for 30 to 90 days depends on how the sale goes. They will announce the schedule for mining on or before the token sale ends on their Telegram and I think other medias also  Wink Thank you!
Activity: 53
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Interview with Iagon
https://www.wingscommunity.org/2018/07/23/interview-with-iagon/

1- When and how did you have this idea?
2- What problem are you trying to solve?
3- Why do you use the Blockchain?
4- What is the relation between ICO token and your project?
5- What are the skills and experiences of your team?
6- Is it fully decentralized?
7- Are you already in contact with any exchange platform?
8- What do you think about Wings platform?
9- Is there anything else you would like to share?

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
We are working hard on the Miner/Client App  (UI/UX), in the final stages of the design. We have added some colors to make it even more appealing. We will be releasing a working version sometime next month. Please give us feedback to better improve the wireframe. If you have any comments, please send us feedback on telegram - https://t.me/iagonofficial or email ([email protected])

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/H2MVH6JAYDP#/screens/310033901
As developers said, mining will start after the token sale. It is not active until after the token sale. Just wondering about the prospect of mining IAGON
How many weeks left till the first mineable day of Iagon?
Can you give me a hint on this mining issue, please.

Mining is not active until after token sale. Mainsale started last July 7th and will last for 30 to 90 days depends on how the sale goes. We will announce the schedule for mining on or before the token sale ends. You can join our official telegram announcement channel to  receive the latest IAGON News and Announcements,  👉 https://t.me/iagonofficial!
When will you list this coin on exchanges? THX

We already have two confirm exchange platforms Bancor and Nauticus. We will be listed after the token sale!
Pages:
Jump to: