Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - IBISCOIN - The Best Investment Ever - page 3. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I persuaded to your lending program, I ask a question about your lending. Can I withdraw my investment even the lending period is not done?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
Project worthy of attention, but in addition to 'Payoneer Integrations' and 'Blockchain ATM Services' are barely innovative concepts, I don't understand why it is called 'The Best Investment Ever'
Activity: 102
Bounty is up!
Smiley
Activity: 731
ok your project very nice, I want to see how you make this project successful in a future. i'm would like waiting bounty campaign will your update so that people in here can participate on your project.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You are saying that there won't be a better investment ever? Explain please!

haha!
Why would the initial set of ATM plants of the project be in Europe? Is the company located in Europe?

So where will you put your btc atms?
This is too early to claim about being the best investment ever.

Our company planed plan in Europe. So all the ATM machines will start from Europe. We are the first on using Prepaid card on daily payout for investors. And we believe that we will do good in the future.

I am very happy with this project, Its role is very good for a success for this project.
Will there be a bounty for me to join

Please keep update, we will release bounty soon.

So basically investors income will come from 7 different programs. Some of which is Inviting others and using your ads. By using your ads they of course you have to create traffic on order to gain profits, right? What is the percentage of investors income when they use your ads?

its from 5 to 12 percents.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
So where will you put your btc atms?
This is too early to claim about being the best investment ever.
Activity: 1190
I am very happy with this project, Its role is very good for a success for this project.
Will there be a bounty for me to join
Activity: 140
So basically investors income will come from 7 different programs. Some of which is Inviting others and using your ads. By using your ads they of course you have to create traffic on order to gain profits, right? What is the percentage of investors income when they use your ads?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why would the initial set of ATM plants of the project be in Europe? Is the company located in Europe?
We have instant payout in USD to any Payoneer accounts. That will save many fees of the investors in exchange, buy/sell coin (for the countries that banning bitcoin) and we are the first on the prepaid card payout on this Altcoin world. Not like too many other promises. And sure we will do like our plan. Release an ATM machine for users, because that is livery market and any altcoin company want to join.
In the future, we are considering about instant withdraw the packages with an early withdraw fee applied.
good idea to have instant payout on payoneer accounts. You also considering early withdraw, what is the estimated amount of the withdrawal fee?

Estimated fee from 5%

Do you provide any pool for help in translating?

When will Bounty open? So, first look your WP, It so cool man!

I watched your video clip on youtube, and i think this has a good potential project. Just one thin, where is the tem buliding? May we know who's behind thia project?

When are you going to open Bounty program? looking forward to it.

Bounty will be opened soon! Be keep up to date.

need more information about your concept in this thread dev, maybe some program to promote your project. beside that you can explain  more about your Roadmap in this thread , and your exchange detail.

We're working on it, this thread has some points that not like our preview so we will fix it as soon as possible.

I watched your video clip on youtube, and i think this has a good potential project. Just one thin, where is the tem buliding? May we know who's behind thia project?

We have a team. We will public team when we complete the legal here.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

there is no bounty campaign on your project dev , how i can give my participate to promotion this ICO.
Activity: 353

need more information about your concept in this thread dev, maybe some program to promote your project. beside that you can explain  more about your Roadmap in this thread , and your exchange detail.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
When are you going to open Bounty program? looking forward to it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That’s very good news. I suppose that the  project is much superior to its competitors!
copper member
Activity: 82
When will Bounty open? So, first look your WP, It so cool man!
Activity: 38
Do you provide any pool for help in translating?
Activity: 140
We have instant payout in USD to any Payoneer accounts. That will save many fees of the investors in exchange, buy/sell coin (for the countries that banning bitcoin) and we are the first on the prepaid card payout on this Altcoin world. Not like too many other promises. And sure we will do like our plan. Release an ATM machine for users, because that is livery market and any altcoin company want to join.
In the future, we are considering about instant withdraw the packages with an early withdraw fee applied.
good idea to have instant payout on payoneer accounts. You also considering early withdraw, what is the estimated amount of the withdrawal fee?
Pages:
Jump to: