Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] ICO starts 9th of April! – Vendoreum🔥 - page 2. (Read 888 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
There are not many developers on the web that keep promises. These developers have another young project. All they promised was done. So I believe them. I will participate in Pre-ICO.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Likewise, well done
There are only 2 days left)))
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Activity: 19
I learned the road map, in my opinion everything is very interesting and the project has a good future. I liked very much to communicate with the developers, all the questions that interested me were answered. Very interesting and most importantly the generous bounty program well plus the referral system. In our days when a bunch of scum projects Vendoreum looks very interesting and authoritative project. I wish you good luck.
Activity: 8
For several months I have been watching another project of these developers, everything that they promise is done clearly. An interesting moment, that there will be only two signs after the decimal point, the coin is closer to the usual money. I wish success to the project! I will definitely invest!
Activity: 98
I submitted after I filled up the registration form but nothings happened like a confirmation that I successfully registered or any messages telling I joined already.
Tell me please such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?
We will make genesis block only with amount of sold coins + bounty and referral.

For example:
Total 10 bln
Sold 1bln
Bounty+Ref 200 mln
In this case we will make genesis block with 1,2bln, other 8,8bln will wait for mining.
Sorry 'noob question', when will a wallet be available and when can we start mining?
cheers

wallet and mining will be available after the ico.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/vendoreum-20619 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 168

The fact that the project Vendoreum 3 days before the Pre-ICO launched a bounty campaign and awards for invitations is cool, it's good.
The project itself does not seem too attractive to me, but it does not seem bad either! So everything here from the team will depend.
I wish the team more enthusiasm and inspiration in the implementation of their ideas.
Activity: 37
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/vendoreum-20619 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

How can we verified team?
Activity: 4
I think the community needs to support the project in social networks to inform people.
Thanks for support, guys! We really need it!
We are waiting for the start of sales)
Activity: 19
As for me, an excellent project with good plans. For the bounty program and the referral program in general there is nothing to say, they are just perfect. The developers are sure, you will succeed.
Good luck to the project, there are 3 days left)
Activity: 164
It is not politics! In Ukrainian branch have own audience and it is advertisement fore this audiense. Try to do post on russian in this thread and read then comments)))
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
a good program with the goal of creating an ecosystem of services, stores and service providers. hopefully your goal is achieved. Good luck Grin
Pages:
Jump to: