Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Iconiq Lab announcing its Token Sale and Bounty program - page 5. (Read 2940 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 53

Hello Bounty Manager,

Do you accept bounty for translations? Pls reserve me for Filipino translation! Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out! Currently we don't plan to make any translations. If that changes in the future, I will announce it here

Noted on that. I also joined Facebook and Twitter Campaign and I filled out the Iconiq Lab Bounty Campaign Sign-up form. Can I post my shared links from fb campaign and retweets from twitter campaign in this thread? Thank you for your answer!

We would like to collect the evidence all in one place and decided to do that via email. Please send an Email with proof to [email protected] and don't forget to include screenshots that the social media accounts belong to you (an image of you being logged in is enough, ofc you may wipe out any other information in the picture). This is necessary to ensure that no one tries to claim the bounties of another person.
How long ICO will run dev?

Our presale will begin Nov 23 and close Dec 1.  Our public sale will launch Dec 10 and remain open until Dec 31
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Hello Bounty Manager,

Do you accept bounty for translations? Pls reserve me for Filipino translation! Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out! Currently we don't plan to make any translations. If that changes in the future, I will announce it here

Noted on that. I also joined Facebook and Twitter Campaign and I filled out the Iconiq Lab Bounty Campaign Sign-up form. Can I post my shared links from fb campaign and retweets from twitter campaign in this thread? Thank you for your answer!

Hello Bounty Manager,

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
COMMUNITY

COMMUNITY
Pages:
Jump to: