Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICST - Content Sharing on the Blockchain Platform - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 121
I read a white paper and caught myself thinking that somewhere I already saw it. But, this is not the point. Do you create a social network? But, in fact the project has little information. A lot of information about the problems of the blockade, about decentralization. You make a common mistake. Write about problems, it takes a lot of time and space. I advise everyone, not only you. It is necessary to write about the essence of the project, briefly, concisely, concisely. And this is done first. Otherwise, when you read to the end, the essence is lost.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I believe this project is going to make waves in the cryptoworld. However can we guide the conversation somewhere more productive like how you going all plan to incentize earnings for advertisers & users of the platform?

To incentivize earnings we appeal to advertisers with our community base. Our revenue model allows for content creators to earn, as well as producers and users as community members earn revenue when reading commmenting and participating in the ecosystem.
Activity: 1
I believe this project is going to make waves in the cryptoworld. However can we guide the conversation somewhere more productive like how you going all plan to incentize earnings for advertisers & users of the platform?
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Why do you say that it is a fraud, you have not led any evidence in your favor, I believe it is just your speculation, I want proof that this is fraud, why do you stain the project if you have not?
Activity: 405
Actually, the advisors and investors are extremely credible and successful.

The owner of ICST Global also owns a gaming company that recently purchased  the Grindr app for 155 million.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/592036/grindrs-new-owner-is-a-38-year-old-chinese-billionaire-and-hes-straight/amp/

Activity: 34
Many cool partnerships in the works! As soon as artists and influencers get on the platform it’ll take off!
very interesting project!
This is an absolutely amazing project and I can't wait to see it develop into something that turns the tides of the industry.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
我好像看到李笑来,果断放弃!!!!

Xiaolai Li is advisor ?   SCAM!!!! BIG SCAM!!!!
Activity: 405
Hi Everyone! Let us know if you have any questions about ICST!
Join us on Telegram

ICST
www.icst.io

Watch the Video

Read the Whitepaper

Participate in the Airdrop

This is so cool! The owner is a Billionaire tycoon, they have strategic music partnerships and they already have a kickstarter userbase of 50 million. I think this will be huge.
Activity: 7
Activity: 58
Pages:
Jump to: