Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 INSPEM - VIDEO ANALYTICS REVOLUTION 🌎 - page 4. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Meet Umar Shafiq! Our new adviser from South Korea. Welcome aboard.
Master of Science, University of Surrey, U.K. Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering (KAIST, South Korea 2015-2019). Umar Shafiq is a serial entrepreneur, angel investor and blockchain evangelist.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
ICOBench raised the rating for INSPEM!

it's good to raise a high rating from ICOBench. pre-sales is live, can I see how much your token sales are for now? because at the website I can not find it
This is good news for you and for us! Keep raising the ratings! You can do everything!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

When will i be able to sell tokens  bought during ICO on stock exchanges?

We will place our tokens INP on the Exchange on June 10th.
Wait of course for a long time. But in principle, I'm ready to wait, I think it's worth it! I'm staying with you
Activity: 350
Merit: 109

Mikhail Bondarenko (Founder) will talk about the platform INSPEM.
Join free: https://investor.inspem.com/register

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi!

What kind of partnerships are you going to make? Who will be your favorite customers? The organizations helping in finding people?
What kind of permitions in which countries are you going to achive?

Users of any country, individuals, organizations can connect to platform INSPEM. Anyone who wants.
They will be able to find people around the world for a fee.
Any owner of a video camera will be able to connect to platform INSPEM and earn, giving access to his camera.
We don't disclose user data. Therefore, in most countries of the world, special permits aren't needed.

We will place our tokens INP on the Exchange on June 10th.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi!

What kind of partnerships are you going to make? Who will be your favorite customers? The organizations helping in finding people?
What kind of permitions in which countries are you going to achive?
Activity: 11

Rating agency TrackICO raised rating for INSPEM to 4.6!
INSPEM is a blockcain based artificial intelligence that able to recognize faces and objects using mobile phones and static cameras.

it's good to raise a high rating from ICOBench. pre-sales is live, can I see how much your token sales are for now? because at the website I can not find it

It seems that this thread is not supported already Sad

We are fine. The maximum bonus is valid for 4 days. Hurry up! Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can always look at etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x53507e1c859463e6c2677c4c8be3e5ee05b2846e
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Meet Mr.B.Lee Jones! He joined with INSPEM team as an advisor.
Visionary Technologist. California Science and Technology University. He was a recipient of the prestigious CIO 100 Award for his work in Enterprise Application Integration.

wow thats a great news, INSPEM got supported by expert man, so this project is on the line of the path of success.
Activity: 13
https://c.radikal.ru/c03/1803/05/d446c77d1834.jpg

It seems that this thread is not supported already Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I strongly support this project because I think it has a great purpose and theme in the modern era as it is today. hopefully going according to plan and can be developed more and more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Complex solutions for biometric face recognition in public places based on deep-learning neural networks operate dramatically faster than the traditional algorithms.
Pages:
Jump to: