Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
Jibbit is a platform for cannabis industries..i am glad I found this great project and I have the chance to be part of this great project which is headed by many professional experts..highly rated by many ico experts..im sure of the great success ahead due to cannabis legalization today is increasing..and therefore JIBBIT platform is the safest place to buy cannabis accessories and medicine that is appropriately prescribe by the doctor..
Activity: 41
Cannabis is miraculous plant by the exact and proper intake  of this medicinal plant will gives us much more benefits than those typical herbal plants.. thanks to Jibbit , Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 168
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great idea, great product, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Activity: 27
Jibbit will surely unleash another milestone in Cannabis industry. The opportunities will be boundless since the transactions is through the blockchain and it will break the limits associated with this industry. Cannabis business is fast-growing and the price for Cannabis is expected to increase drastically in the coming years. If the demand and price for Cannabis will increase, the demand for Jibbit services will also increase, thus increasing the price of JIB token. I can see a success of this project in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Making use of the Blockchain technology, we demonstrate the value of this revolutionary movement of the crypto-community and how they can make the world a little better.  Check out my blog about this here:
http://www.cryptobounty.co/jibbit-blockchain-meets-cannabis/
Activity: 23
This surely be big and will be boom in this industry because of the platform itself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
Jibbit full colour , i like it.
Activity: 71
The Jibbit token is a utility token that will be used as a means of payment in the Jibbit ecosystem. The token is used for the growing Jibbit community. The security & anonymity associated with the token will strengthen the trust of the users on the system.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
i love the concept of this project im sure it has future. Its not designed to be just for now but for future also

it's not quite the future, it's part of another pre-emptive future. tomorrow will be better than today. the main thing is that technologies develop in the right direction.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

This is a good news when cannabis is legalized with the help of this project, much uncurable illness could be cured. Hoping for the success of this platform for the sake of those people who have severe illness. Goodluck Jibbit Team!!

It won't be legalized because of this project, but if it gets legalized JIBBIT could benefit a lot from that. And maybe it can also contribute something to make it be legalized rather sooner than later.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

This is a good news when cannabis is legalized with the help of this project, much uncurable illness could be cured. Hoping for the success of this platform for the sake of those people who have severe illness. Goodluck Jibbit Team!!

It would be great if it really happened exactly as the team thought. because this is a rather humane goal - to help people.
even better if the team uses positive suggestions from several communities that are doing this project
and I am sure that the community will be happy to help this project to develop in the community
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
 cannabis is a fast-growing industry and goal of jibbit is connect that with crypto world. so this will be a great investment for future surely
Activity: 99
im pro in initializing the legalization of the cannabis, this plant is very helpful in terms of medication. this will help more individuals to treat various illnesses and sickness.. but of course with the help of this project which utilizes the dosage of this things that is intake by individuals.
I agree, but I hope this project has been implemented in all the countries most specifically in the Philippines, as it is a banned drug in that country because most people have abused their use. I hope and trust in this project that they will discover it best. And yes, it helps us with drug terms. So I agree with cannabis to be legalized with the help of Jibbit ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

It would be great if it really happened exactly as the team thought. because this is a rather humane goal - to help people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

Activity: 177
JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..
Activity: 9
Jibbit aims to revolutionize the cannabis industry by connecting it with  the crypto world to make the advantages of the blockchain technology  accessible. Looking for more developments on this project.
Activity: 125
Hoping for the Success of this project Many people would benifit on this specially those patient who suffer chronic disease. thanks for the people behind this project.
Activity: 19
Your project Jibbit was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Jibbit to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 23
i love the concept of this project im sure it has future. Its not designed to be just for now but for future also
Pages:
Jump to: