Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ JOLYY - The Future of Beauty ⚡ [TGE SOON] ⚡ - page 4. (Read 6139 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Hello Dev team when is the exact date for TGE (Token Generation Event) to be announced. You said it will be done soon,
but i don't know when is it? Do you can tell me about it? maybe i am wrong and correct me if there are something missed out about it because i am still busy and don't have much time for now to doing research by my self,
i apreciate if the Dev team can gives the posibility about the time for it, thank you very much for the answer.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
You have no idea about beauty market if you suppose that beauty experts are not already connected to the cosmetic companies!

All their business is in this connection. Every beauty blogger has something to say because of tons of cosmetics is producing.
Every cosmetic company is looking for the beauty experts. Because without each other nobody will know about new or old or any other product for beauty you can imagine. Cosmetic is the thing you need to try yourself or by somebody like you to decide to use it.

Here you need a sweet referral program, not the blockchain technology.

I agree with you there
block chain technology is considered to be core technologies of the next-generation, but it is not a magic bullet,
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Ah, ok. I did not understand correctly. Sorry. I am still waiting for presale dates
We will update you ASAP with the date!

Is the mobile app working product or just a prototype ?
Hi, am not so sure about this, I will ask the devs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Is the mobile app working product or just a prototype ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
This project look promising, hard cap is only 500k USD ?

Correct, the hard cap is 500k USD
That's ico hardcap. But you said presale hardcap will be a little more

Pre-sale individual cap will be higher than on the main sale, that is what was meant.
As for total hard cap for the project (pre-sale + main sale) - it stays 500,000 USD total.
If all tokens, worth $500k, are sold on pre-sale, there will be no main sale.
Ah, ok. I did not understand correctly. Sorry. I am still waiting for presale dates
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Pre-sale individual cap will be higher than on the main sale, that is what was meant.
As for total hard cap for the project (pre-sale + main sale) - it stays 500,000 USD total.
If all tokens, worth $500k, are sold on pre-sale, there will be no main sale.

You have no idea about beauty market if you suppose that beauty experts are not already connected to the cosmetic companies!

All their business is in this connection. Every beauty blogger has something to say because of tons of cosmetics is producing.
Every cosmetic company is looking for the beauty experts. Because without each other nobody will know about new or old or any other product for beauty you can imagine. Cosmetic is the thing you need to try yourself or by somebody like you to decide to use it.

Hello,

We have an idea about beauty market, because it's been a year since we have started developing our project and for the last 2 months it is already operational on Bulgarian market - www.jolyy.bg . Our main service is online booking. However we have ideas on further improvements and developments, that is why is the TGE. In fact, in current state www.jolyy.bg is only MVP of the complete idea we want to develop.

All you are saying is correct, they are all already connected. However imagine if you are a new company producing professional cosmetics, you might not have the budget to advertise aggressively on all channels (TV, internet, celebrities, influencers etc, etc...) your products. Doing so is very, very expensive and also not 100% effective, because you reach lots of people who aren't your target. Via our service, you could reach only beauty experts, all we have listed  or targeted by your preference. This is going to be much cheaper and super direct channel only to the audience that you really care about. And in case some of our experts likes your product we will offer both parties the deliveries and payments to be arranged via smart contracts, which would benefit both parties. Even large and established brands could benefit from payments via smart contracts. Currently they are processing payments mostly in cash. That is one of the few side services we want to provide by executing our TGE project. Others are on our whitepaper. You are welcome to ask questions about them.

Regards,

JOLLY team
Activity: 42
it doesn't seem that good
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
I don't like a idea this projects
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Will bonuses be available? Why will not preICO stage?

There will be a presale stage, which will have significantly higher max cap than the main sale. The details about the presale are soon to be announced.
When will ICO start? What is the date?

The exact date is soon to be announced.
Will bonuses be available? Why will not preICO stage?

The exact date is soon to be announced.
im watching this. a crypto that focuses on beauty industry and will connect beauty experts to costumers and cosmetic company,it will attract more women to cryptocurrencies!
Thank you for the kind words. Don't forget to check out our website and whitepaper.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
im watching this. a crypto that focuses on beauty industry and will connect beauty experts to costumers and cosmetic company,it will attract more women to cryptocurrencies!
any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?
Bounty has just been released. Find them here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24881731
Pages:
Jump to: