Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KICKICO |preICO 28 July| PLATFROM FOR CROWDFUNDING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 2. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Well, it seems interesting. I am on too much different projects right now, but I'll keep an eye on this one. *30 in 3 years don't seem incredible considering the market growth, I think it is a fair forecast.

I would say that this project will work. But let's see.

Thank you! Any support works, even good words do miracles Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well, it seems interesting. I am on too much different projects right now, but I'll keep an eye on this one. *30 in 3 years don't seem incredible considering the market growth, I think it is a fair forecast.

I would say that this project will work. But let's see.
Activity: 350
KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange
dont forget dev ,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull

Thanks, yaoye0o. The bounty campaign is going pretty well!

We have a large pool of 30 000 000 Kickcoins. Everyone is welcome to join  KICKICO Bounty Campaign Thread

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Interesting though not sure how it is different from the StartJoin platform. Regardless, I hope you do much better then it's coin,StartCoin (START), which was thought out to be the future of crowdfunding. Good Luck!

KICKICO is real. That's the main difference. Smiley
Activity: 353
dont forget dev ,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull
So your "forecast" shows a 30x profit for preICO participants.

In most cases, such claims point to a scam ico...

Thank you for your remark.

This "forecast" is an approximation based on a 3-year period according to the crowdfunding market growth
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
So your "forecast" shows a 30x profit for preICO participants.

In most cases, such claims point to a scam ico...
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Interesting though not sure how it is different from the StartJoin platform. Regardless, I hope you do much better then it's coin,StartCoin (START), which was thought out to be the future of crowdfunding. Good Luck!

Anti Danilevski - Founder of KICKICO, 2017

Our Official  channels and groups:

Press about us:
Forbes  |  Rusbase  |  Coinspeaker  |  Medium  |  DTF  |  E-pepper  |  PRweb  |  Huffingtonpost  |  
Cointelegraph  |   Golos
Pages:
Jump to: