Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🇨🇭Konios Project - Cash to Crypto Platform 🇨🇭[ICO JULY 1]🇨🇭 - page 10. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
With no hype and with great simplicity in expression, this project is well designed in such a way that it put the welfare of its investors, believwrs and platform users in mind with ultimate seriousness. Listed below are some of the advantages these end-users stand to enjoy:
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Thanks for your support guys!

I'm interested this project
I will be the community manager helping on on this thread for Konios
Would be great to have your assistance  Grin
Activity: 55
I'm interested this project
I will be the community manager helping on on this thread for Konios
Activity: 120
supporting this project 🥘The team with all possible sportswomen tries to develop the project fully.Good luck guy'S
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
can you make a progress bar about how much the pre-sale raised at the moment, since it will be easier to invite and make the investor interest to invest here
I'm sure the team will provide its own strategy so that pre-sale can run smoothly and can attract many investors to join. and this project will be successful in the future.
can you make a progress bar about how much the pre-sale raised at the moment, since it will be easier to invite and make the investor interest to invest here

Hi Knuckey!

As previously mentioned the progress of the pre-sale will be updated at it's conclusion in preparation for the main sale Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Activity: 4
It seems to me that this project deserves attention. Although such projects now open a lot. But let's hope that our hopes will be justified.
Activity: 8
Great and well needed concept, cash to crypto is needed in every country.
We have achieved major milestones in just 30 days
+39,000 Twitter Followers
 +44,000 Telegram Members
 +Average 4/5 Star Rating on Major Platforms
 +60,000 Email registrations

Thanks to YOU, we got off to an amazing start! This clearly establishes the great potential of the Konios Project and motivates us to continue putting our hearts and souls in this Project — day by day.

Check out more great news in the announcement here: https://medium.com/@KoniosOfficial/konios-project-ico-start-july-1-2018-8262b9ac13e7

Don't forget to follow Konios on Social Media for the latest updates!!
(Lots of great newws to be announced soon)
Activity: 59
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work
Activity: 29
Hello Everyone!

Our AIRDROP is about to start in a few hours!
Notice: It will take you just 5min to participate! And the verification is done automatically within 6minutes!

----------------KONIOS PROJECT | AIRDROP & BOUNTY | START APRIL 1, 2018----------------

The KON-Token will be the backbone of the Konios Platform.
It fuels the transactions and lets you exchange CASH to CRYPTO, sell/buy product locally with crypto and overall gives you access to people of similar interest and data.

The Konios Team has decided to allocate 4% of the total KON-Token supply to the users and supporters by enforcing an AIRDROP starting April 1 and lasting for 4 weeks!

1.   Register on https://airdrop.konios.com and follow the instructions.
2.   Add your Username from Telegram and Twitter as well as your ERC20 compatible Ethereum Wallet.
3.   Join our Telegram Group https://t.me/koniosofficial   (+500 KON)
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KoniosOfficial   (+500 KON)
4.   You can share your referral link with your friends and earn additionally 100 KON for every referral.

AIRDROP REWARDS
   Telegram:   500 KON
   Twitter:   500 KON
   Referral:   100 KON

****BOUNTY: We will announce it within the next view hours on e separate post!****

The KON-Token will be distributed after the ICO. We will keep you updated on Telegram, Twitter and Discord.

Website | 3-Pager | Bitcointalk | Twitter| Facebook | Telegram

Done absolutely, i've 500 KON from my refferal. so happy Smiley)
Activity: 238
Join the best project of cryptocurrency it’s new but it’s valuable. Everybody must be love this I am happy to support you guys
Activity: 210
I see this project is getting a lot of support, I am sure for the future of this project will be able to achieve its success, and hopefully later ICO will run smoothly to complete with maximum results. success is always this project.
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work

Great to have you on board! Have you checked out the whitepaper for more info?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nf6o1WJooXwv8KCe6vxxqoqmQFpIcMY1/view
Activity: 98
Keep the good work
Konios project deserves attention to itself, because it offers interesting ideas that will be relevant for a very long time. The team with all possible sportswomen tries to develop the project fully.

Thanks for the support Lianpodol!

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks for the offer, we will check it out!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Konios project deserves attention to itself, because it offers interesting ideas that will be relevant for a very long time. The team with all possible sportswomen tries to develop the project fully.
can you add a progress bar about how many the presale raised now?
so it will be easy for us to see it

At the moment the presale figures are private but they will be released for the ICO.

about the bounty allocation will the amount fix to $2m?
if in presale and ICO just reach softcap ?

Yes the amount if fixed at $2 million based on ICO price Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: