Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KR8OS - Marketing Analytics Platform on Ethereum Blockchain - page 4. (Read 2971 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))

Thank you very much! Cheesy
Activity: 30
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
Hi!

Can you please elaborate on your question? "Maximum amount" of...?
Yeah, very promising project. It might be good for statisticians, financial experts. So keep up your good work, good luck, devs

Thank you! We won't let you down.   Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Please let me know about bounty  Wink
Activity: 50
What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
Activity: 56
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Yeah, very promising project. It might be good for statisticians, financial experts. So keep up your good work, good luck, devs
Want to know more about mobile install attribution?
Check out our infographic here: https://cdn.kr8os.com/who-gets-the-install.png

Not too technical but also not too high level, an excellent and informative combination about the issue we are trying to solve with KR8OS.
Just updated our Top Post with a link to our smartcontract here: https://github.com/kr8os/token-sale-contracts
i think we had something like this out there,should be right ?
there are a lot of project based on analytics platfor,something like Trackr and like that.
what is the difference between your project and other ?
also what is the biggest advantage that you can offer to the investor and users if they use your platform ?

Trackr I believe is a cryptocurrency analytics platform. It's used to compare the progress of different cryptocurrencies as far as I can tell.

We are different because we are not comparing different currencies nor are we focusing on analyzing cryptocurrency. Our platform is to help advertisers see who was attributed with the most sales conversions, which will allow them to have a better analysis of who their ad spend/budget should go to for better performance.

The biggest advantage for our contributors is the revenue they can generate from having their budget better allocated after learning who can generate the most/best kind of conversions.
For our users, if they are in the advertisement industry, this platform brings transparency of the conversion lifecycle. They will be able to see who/what led the users to complete the installs or transactions.
Another benefit can be from being a validator in our attribution calculation process. The incentive for users to be validators is the opportunity to be rewarded with Ether as payment for helping confirm or match installs that occur.
Have you any customers? can you list some of companies as your customers? good luck

CPXi and we have a verbal to do initial markets with CBS Local for early 2018 to name a few.
Thank you!
I think this is nice project sir! reserve indonesian translation if needed

Thank you!
I will let you know if / when we decide to.
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
I think this is nice project sir! reserve indonesian translation if needed
Bounty?

Bounty will be announced in the near future. Please keep an eye out!
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

We are based in California, USA.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
i think we had something like this out there,should be right ?
there are a lot of project based on analytics platfor,something like Trackr and like that.
what is the difference between your project and other ?
also what is the biggest advantage that you can offer to the investor and users if they use your platform ?
Pages:
Jump to: