Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 16. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/kubitx/status/1059700692628185089
We are almost there. Are you ready for our Q4 plans? You can expect:
Q4 2018
•Exchange Beta
•Public Sale
•OTC app v1
•Exchange v1

Hello. You have a great plan, and that's good. I started to study information about your project. I like what you  proposed. I will follow your development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
What I expect in a trading platform is high liquidity and low transaction costs. I hope the KubitX trading platform will solve these problems well.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
https://twitter.com/kubitx/status/1059700692628185089
We are almost there. Are you ready for our Q4 plans? You can expect:
Q4 2018
•Exchange Beta
•Public Sale
•OTC app v1
•Exchange v1

Activity: 395
The Kubit exchange will definitely compete the leading exchangers today some ICOs declared very high hard cap which is for me is over funding and money grab teams but this one is truly realistic project declaring only $7m hard capped is very professional in away that this is only the money needed for the maintenance of the project a really honest team.
this money is enough to solve the tasks and create resources for sustained development, increasing the capital after the ico and access to the stock exchange.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Great future KUBITX precisely there. All the prerequisites for success are present and a great experienced team and a promising road map.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
The Kubit exchange will definitely compete the leading exchangers today some ICOs declared very high hard cap which is for me is over funding and money grab teams but this one is truly realistic project declaring only $7m hard capped is very professional in away that this is only the money needed for the maintenance of the project a really honest team.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The markets moving towards decentralized exchanges, atomic swaps, etc. Fees are half the price as Binance, however the power house exchanges have already been established IMO. Fiat withdraws are nice. It’s great you’re targeting emerging markets.
Activity: 250
Merit: 28
KUBITX PUBLIC ROUND
We have announced the date for the Public Round of our Token Generation Event (TGE).
We have also revised our tokenomics, thereby giving more room for growth to our community of supporters and funders.

This revision does not affect those who participated in the Pre-Public round because we had our Token price fixed in ETH and we made sure they are kept in very good standing since they are the ones who were the first believers in our vision and project. We have now fixed the token price for Public Round in USD.
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-public-round-a530b60d1234
Activity: 233
Very good project with a great perspective! Great team with good products, knows the business! I am confident that this project will take a leading place among the market!
Activity: 350
KuBitX Exchange is one of the few companies offering a huge amount of news to the user in a weekly update and new innovative solutions that help the project to be more advanced at the forefront of the digital revolution. I wish the team good luck!
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It seems that the development of the platform is on an advanced stage, good for improve the risk managment of the investors. The concept of a global exchange is commendable and something that is needed in the current crypto landscape.
Activity: 669
KuBitX takes the security of the platform very seriously.
and Security is very important to all of us! I wish you success in this project!
all projects must prioritize their security, and should not be joking, because security is very important, especially KUBITX uses an exchanger platform, this is very risky if their security is weak, hopefully they are fine
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
On the website there is FAQ section with quite interesting and important questions in which anyone can be interested and so do I. The problems is there are questions but without answers and those buttons don't work at all. Even when you click to more questions that button doens't react also. I hope for such information need not to read whitepaper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
KuBitX takes the security of the platform very seriously.
and Security is very important to all of us! I wish you success in this project!
Activity: 293
What fiat currencies are you integrating in the exchange?
And how low is your fees? What percentage are you charging for traders?
Seems that this exchange is trustworthy. Hope they will not disappoint users of their platform.

Our fees are the lowest around, it is even lower when you choose to use our native token the KBX for fees payment.

Trading fee on KuBitX exchange is 0.05%, however, the users opting to use KuBitcoin(KBX) tokens as a method of payment of trading fee will get a discount of 25% compared to the original trading charges.
- Trading fee = 0.05%
- Trading fee using KBX token= 0.0375%

I would invite you to read our whitepaper all the information is already given there https://kubitx.io/KuBitX_Whitepaper_v1.1_En.pdf

What will be the main purpose of KubitX tokens?

I like this feature most as a trader. I like this fee structure which cheapest in the world. Great. I m going to use this exchange for long run sure to save some money in trading fees.
Activity: 4
I believe something good will be coming out of this project....
Activity: 2
You may please explain more about this Ambassadors. How will they help in making the Exchange better?
copper member
Activity: 72
Borden Will Just Hodl.
Did they announce any specific dates how long the ICO will continue because there are many people supporting this project and recently they have released the beta version of their exchange which will help to launch the globally after the crowdsale?
if this information is not available in the website then it means they did not conduct any date of ICO end yet. maybe they want to continue it till the hardcap reach that is why they did not gave any specific date of that.
the beta release is definitely a good move from them. I hope it'll be another good exchange.

Expecting so in order to become exchange they need to do a different level of marketing because already there are many good exchanges in the market where people are showing more interest in old exchanges only. So Kubitx team should firmly focus on huge marketing in order to get a reputation in the crypto market.

💯% marketing will be important for them to gain users. Are you familiar with the global Channel ambassadors program they have in place?
copper member
Activity: 72
Borden Will Just Hodl.
I follow you guys religiously for almost two months now both on your telegram group and Social Media @KuBitX. Everything looks so promising so far. It is interesting to know that there is an active thread on here... I am excited the more about your project.

Same here I'm on their telegram daily. What's your username, I would love to connect.
What do you like so far about Kubitx?
Pages:
Jump to: