Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 36. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
I see that 20% KuBitX  tokens will be allocated for Investment Fund.Can you tell us more about it?
Activity: 219
Whats the total amount of the tokens that will be minted?So i mean tokens that will be for sale,for team,advisors,marketing etc..

Have you ever visit https://www.kubitx.io/ at least once?
the answer of your question is there , just need to scroll down a little bit.
Total Supply : 500,000,000
2% Bounty & Airdrop
3% Board Advisors
16% Public round
20% KuBitX Investment Fund
23% Founders & Core Team
36% Pre-Public Round

Yes, they have given a lot of fund for the founders and Core team, but they are collecting our money from the investors and giving very less percentage to them and at least give some higher percentage and how long the Founders and Core team will hold the coins.

Im sure that team tokens will be locked for longer period of time,atleast 1 year should be minimum.
Activity: 41
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform,i would really like to try it out!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Whats the total amount of the tokens that will be minted?So i mean tokens that will be for sale,for team,advisors,marketing etc..

2% Bounty & Airdrop
3% Board Advisors
16% Public round
23% Founders & Core Team
36% Pre-Public Round

Yes, they have given a lot of fund for the founders and Core team, but they are collecting our money from the investors and giving very less percentage to them and at least give some higher percentage and how long the Founders and Core team will hold the coins.
Activity: 266

The Ambassadors are only operating in the area of emerging markets or worldwide?
[/quote]

We aim to begin our journey by reaching out to people in the flagship countries of South Africa, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana, Angola and Uganda aiming to reach a market share of 1-10 million users in the first three years of operation. Coming up with a unique initiative called Global Channel Ambassadors to enter, understand and capture local emerging markets. We aim to tackle the socio-economic hindrances to adoption. The KuBitX Global Ambassador Initiative will reach the grassroots to drive local adoption.
[/quote]

Considering the great potential, for start is enough to focus on the local market of South Africa.
Activity: 238
▲Thank you▲

KUBITX GLOBAL CHANNEL AMBASSADORS: WHO ARE THEY?

A core part of KuBitX vision is to educate, enable and engage people from emerging markets in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. Asides costs, traditional adverts, social media or digital marketing has proven to be largely ineffective for reaching the developing countries that still have a considerable percentage of their citizens unbanked. To that end, KuBitx has introduced a unique initiative called the Global Channel Ambassadors (GCA) to help spread awareness, inclusion and adoption.

The Ambassadors are only operating in the area of emerging markets or worldwide?

We aim to begin our journey by reaching out to people in the flagship countries of South Africa, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana, Angola and Uganda aiming to reach a market share of 1-10 million users in the first three years of operation. Coming up with a unique initiative called Global Channel Ambassadors to enter, understand and capture local emerging markets. We aim to tackle the socio-economic hindrances to adoption. The KuBitX Global Ambassador Initiative will reach the grassroots to drive local adoption.
Activity: 26
▲Thank you▲

We invite you to join the KuBitX AMA session.

The AMA will be live on the official KuBitX Telegram channel https://t.me/kubitx_official on Friday, August 24, 3pm (GMT).

Don’t miss this opportunity to talk directly to the KuBitX team!

Woho, finally! This is a good opportunity to find out some new things about the project.

I agree. I think AMAs are the great way to involve the community. Good idea.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
the company appeared on the forum on June 9, and during that time you had many topics in the discussion on this forum, it shows that you are interested in many users, now the preliminary sale will start very interesting, as it will pass)
Activity: 230
▲Thank you▲

The AMA will be live on the official KuBitX Telegram channel https://t.me/kubitx_official on Friday, August 24, 3pm (GMT).

Woho, finally! This is a good opportunity to find out some new things about the project.
Activity: 252
▲Thank you▲

KuBitX looks to secure Africa's share of cryptocurrency market.

Check out the interview with CEO, Eric Annan.

http://www.itwebafrica.com/m/news/A69k9JG207nd

Thank you for sharing. Interesting read.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
▲Thank you▲

KUBITX GLOBAL CHANNEL AMBASSADORS: WHO ARE THEY?

A core part of KuBitX vision is to educate, enable and engage people from emerging markets in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. Asides costs, traditional adverts, social media or digital marketing has proven to be largely ineffective for reaching the developing countries that still have a considerable percentage of their citizens unbanked. To that end, KuBitx has introduced a unique initiative called the Global Channel Ambassadors (GCA) to help spread awareness, inclusion and adoption.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

2% Bounty & Airdrop
3% Board Advisors
16% Public round
23% Founders & Core Team
36% Pre-Public Round
▲Thank you▲

▲Thank you▲

KuBitX looks to secure Africa's share of cryptocurrency market.

Check out the interview with CEO, Eric Annan.

http://www.itwebafrica.com/m/news/A69k9JG207nd
Activity: 238
What will be the primary use of KBX token?

The KBX token will primarily be used to pay the trading fees in the KuBitX exchange platform. Execute other financial services product offering like payments, remittance and use cases stated in our whitepaper based on the roadmap.
Activity: 193
When can we expect tokens to become tradeable on exchanges?

If everything goes according to plan it should be Sep 2018.
Activity: 140
When can we expect tokens to become tradeable on exchanges?

Activity: 220
KuBitX is built to trasact at 12 million transactions per second! This is a very high speed and you will be able to work even with a very large number of traders.

If that really works when KubitX launches it will be a game changer.
Activity: 211
What will be the primary use of KBX token?

Activity: 222
What if investors start dumping the tokens after listing on exchanges? Do you have some plan to deal with this (some kind of vesting period for example)?

Please note that 85% of team token has a lock period of 24 months while bonus from seed round has a lock period of 180 days. Pre-Public Round with 20% bonus on vesting period of 6 months.
if that happened, what else would you say, if the investors sell all the coins but here we are only as a support team and do not incur any costs. keep looking for coins crypto Cheesy

This one of the best lock structures I have seen, shows that team believes in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: