Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 114. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
What is the minimum purchase?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What standard is your token complient with?

Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
How much does 1 token cost?

Right now the price of 1 token is 1.35$ with 46% discount.

What does this discount mean?
Activity: 249
What standard is your token complient with?

Right now the price of 1 token is 1.35$ with 46% discount.
Activity: 131
Activity: 164
So your token is a discount token, right?

No. Our token is an utility token, not a discount token.

What does utility token mean?

It means it has a lot of different uses besides providing a discount for verification. Tokenholder can also lease the token to the client in need for verification as well as selling the token on exchanges.

On what exchanges will i be able to sell your tokens?
Hi! We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges, services and we are announcing them in the near future.

Thanks! Going to keep following your project!

It means it has a lot of different uses besides providing a discount for verification. Tokenholder can also lease the token to the client in need for verification as well as selling the token on exchanges.

Hi! We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges, services and we are announcing them in the near future.
Activity: 164

Activity: 105

Activity: 105
How can i get profit with your tokens? How do i use them?

Hello! Thank you for your question. Buy buying our tokens the person becomes a tokenholder. Tokenholder can divide the half of the verification between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he will receive a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he receives a discount and the tokenholder receives the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price.

I see! seems very profitable. what currency do you accept to buy your tokens?

You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC
Activity: 126

Hello! Thank you for your question. Buy buying our tokens the person becomes a tokenholder. Tokenholder can divide the half of the verification between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he will receive a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he receives a discount and the tokenholder receives the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).

I see! seems very profitable. what currency do you accept to buy your tokens?

Example
Activity: 126
What will be the price for verification ? will it be always the same ?

Verification costs 10-50 USD depends on region. And you never know the price because of the distance of the agent and user.

Will it change due to the volatility of the token ? Can it do it ?

Token gives a discount, so price as we said before - never gonna be the same.
where will be all users information saved ?

All user's data hosted only on user's device.

And how is the blockchain used in this case ?

You can read more about it in the internet.
Activity: 154
What will be the price for verification ? will it be always the same ?

Verification costs 10-50 USD depends on region. And you never know the price because of the distance of the agent and user.

Will it change due to the volatility of the token ? Can it do it ?
Jump to: