Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 135. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Is your application up and running? Can i test it now?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
oh Sad and what about the referal program do you have one?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good project, but i think its possible that only the big cities will have the needed amount of agents, while less populated areas will be in problem.

No, we don't think this will be a problem. The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
Thats a good idea and really solves that problem. i hope u succeed!
Thank you for your support!

im interested how can i acquire the promo code for the tokens?
The promo-code function is not provided.
Activity: 131
im interested how can i acquire the promo code for the tokens?
Activity: 77
Good project, but i think its possible that only the big cities will have the needed amount of agents, while less populated areas will be in problem.

No, we don't think this will be a problem. The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
Thats a good idea and really solves that problem. i hope u succeed!

Activity: 77
Hey, when will i be able to sell my tokens?
We are planning on providing the ability to sell your tokens on exchanges by 1st of july 2018 (possibly earlier)
Thanks. On which exchanges can i sell them?
We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges, services and we are announcing them in the near future.
Activity: 140
We are planning on providing the ability to sell your tokens on exchanges by 1st of july 2018 (possibly earlier)
Thanks. On which exchanges can i sell them?
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.
Hi, thank you for your interest in our project.
You can examine the roadmap in our whitepaper: https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Thank you. Wish you luck with your project! I hope you can reach your planned goals in time.
Activity: 26
Why does 15% of the tokens go to the KYC team?HuhHuh!!!!!
Hi, thank you for your interest in our project.
You can examine the roadmap in our whitepaper: https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Activity: 182
What will happen if you fail to reach your hardcap goal? Will the project fail?
No, of course not. The project has already attracted some funds and the company is engaged in the implementation of various services.
The construction of the token is implemented in such a way that the tokenholder has the opportunity to earn large amounts of money by using his token on the stack.
Tokenholders will help attract customers and thus the project will develop faster.
In the case described by you, we will develop further, it will simply take more time to reach our goals.

And what will happen with the tokens that will not be bought by the end of ICO?
All tokens that weren't sold by the end of ICO will burn.
Activity: 249
No, of course not. The project has already attracted some funds and the company is engaged in the implementation of various services.
The construction of the token is implemented in such a way that the tokenholder has the opportunity to earn large amounts of money by using his token on the stack.
Tokenholders will help attract customers and thus the project will develop faster.
In the case described by you, we will develop further, it will simply take more time to reach our goals.

And what will happen with the tokens that will not be bought by the end of ICO?
Activity: 249
What happens with my data on KYC.legal app if I lose my device? Can I return it somehow?

You should enter your data again on the new device. After that it will pass verification with those that are included in the blockchain.
Jump to: