Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 15. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
And how is the data checked? with the help of Your program and encryption? or do your employees do it?

This is our 2nd stage of verification. Its in development at this moment. Our agents will do verification and not only them, so we will announce more information soon about your question, thank you for interesting!

I do not quite understand the language in which you wrote, are you saying that you don't have the answer to my question?

What exactly you don't understand? Our second stage of verification is in development. So if you read about our project, then you need to know, that - 2nd stage of verification - is when our agent come to you and verify your documents.
Managed a thread already to collect on your business? you say that pretty well, but who really cares about you? yesterday I went to the Department issuing a driver's license, and made me right with back a date of 31 July 2017 and when I placed my order just wrote in the column address of residence, in no way suggesting it, now I have the rights to which the specified address, and now I'm back from the office where they gave me a card indefikatsii there I also specified address does not vindicating it, now I have two documents to pass KYC
We collected 25.1 mln $ at this moment.
KYC.legal is a service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud. It is based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users.
We are targetting the whole world without limitations, and we promote the project everywhere. The project has already attracted some funds, and everyday there are more and more people who want to buy our tokens and become our token holders.  We are all interested in the success of the project and we all understand that achieving the stated goals for all of us will be more profitable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
And how is the data checked? with the help of Your program and encryption? or do your employees do it?

This is our 2nd stage of verification. Its in development at this moment. Our agents will do verification and not only them, so we will announce more information soon about your question, thank you for interesting!

I do not quite understand the language in which you wrote, are you saying that you don't have the answer to my question?

What exactly you don't understand? Our second stage of verification is in development. So if you read about our project, then you need to know, that - 2nd stage of verification - is when our agent come to you and verify your documents.
Managed a thread already to collect on your business? you say that pretty well, but who really cares about you? yesterday I went to the Department issuing a driver's license, and made me right with back a date of 31 July 2017 and when I placed my order just wrote in the column address of residence, in no way suggesting it, now I have the rights to which the specified address, and now I'm back from the office where they gave me a card indefikatsii there I also specified address does not vindicating it, now I have two documents to pass KYC
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Identity verification is useful when we talk about fighting terrorism and crimes. Good luck devs.
Can you give me a promo code?
Promo code is not available now.
Hello. Can I buy your tokens for Ripple?
Hello. Unfortunately, no.
Activity: 140
Can you give me a promo code?
Activity: 188
Hello. Can I buy your tokens for Ripple?
any plans about marketing?
Hello. All received money will be spent on marketing, attraction of new users in system and payment of verification to almost 1 million users.
Do you store my data in your blockchain?
No, data stores on user's device. We use Ethereum blockchain for our project.
Muo
Activity: 236
any plans about marketing?
Activity: 174
Do you store my data in your blockchain?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

Thanks for sharing this because at some point, I thought this campaign is ended. It has been ongoing since November last year, when exactly will campaign and tokensale be ending?
Hello. ICO last until April 1.
I hope that ICO will end much earlier, if ETH will grow by 20%, it will be raised hardcap

Thanks for sharing this because at some point, I thought this campaign is ended. It has been ongoing since November last year, when exactly will campaign and tokensale be ending?
Hello. ICO last until April 1.
Activity: 420

Activity: 190
Can I see the link to your bounty thread?
If I want to delete my account, can I do that?

You can do it, but you just need to delete your data from phone. Because our service does not store data.
Activity: 252
If I want to delete my account, can I do that?
What are you going to do in order to provide liquidity to your tokens?

The token is designed in such a way that the tokenholder will not be profitable to sell it in the future.
It is much more profitable to make money on it regularly. (giving a discount to new customers).
Considering the above, the token will have high liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: