Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 164. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?
KYC.legal used the construction of utility tokens.
Our platform creates a constant demand for tokens, and the tokens themselves are simplified verification tool in the system through our agents.
That is why our token can’t be outlaw, because it uses a business model that is used all over the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?
What happens with tokens that do not sell?

All unsold tokens will burn
Activity: 138
What happens with tokens that do not sell?
Will you do promo tokens?
No, promo tokens are not provided
Will you do promo tokens?
What is your team’s background?
We have been working in information technology for a long time, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc. We have been watching blockchain closely since 2016, and have now joined forces with Nick Evdokimov and decided to hold our own ICO.
when will I receive dividends from my investments in tokens?
KYC is not designed to offer earnings. The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.

https://kyc.legal/OnePage.pdf
So it means it won't be listed on exchanges?
Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
Maybe you have any favorites where you'll be listed for sure?
Information about exchangers will be published soon
Activity: 198
What is your team’s background?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
KYC is not designed to offer earnings. The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.

Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
Maybe you have any favorites where you'll be listed for sure?

What makes the your token unique?
Our token provides a unique opportunity - to become our agent, and to earn on leasing a token to verify a new user system.

Activity: 42
What makes the your token unique?
Thank you for the reply to the previous question.
For those who travel a lot, should they undergo verification every time they visit a new destination or initial verification has a lifetime status (unless personal data is changed, of course)?
If the original data does not change - in repeated checks it is not necessary.

Activity: 140
Thank you for the reply to the previous question.
For those who travel a lot, should they undergo verification every time they visit a new destination or initial verification has a lifetime status (unless personal data is changed, of course)?
How you system will verify the documents whether it's real or fake?
The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
How you system will verify the documents whether it's real or fake?
Jump to: