Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LATE AUGUST] AVENTUS - ANTIFRAUD ANTI-SCALPING EVENT TICKETING - page 25. (Read 23161 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi dev. I have changed my signature already from member to full member. I am also wearing an avatar. Please update when you have time.
 I understand you are all busy. Thank you so much in advance.

Okay now I'm confused with the signature. I've noticed some full members who have different signatures, do we need to change it to the current ones? I don't want to be tagged as having "no signature" on the spreadsheet just to make things clear.
Activity: 518
Few more weeks and the ICO will start I hope it will run smoothly and it will sold out right away. For the meantime I will keep promoting this campaign.

A couple more weeks bro. This will be a total sold out. I can assure you that.  Wink We totally agree on it, right? I think we will be guessing instead of how many hours from the ICO launch will the tokens sold out.  Wink To the mooooon!

Yeah! This will be one of those ICO that will sold out right away *crossing fingers* . Anyways is there any new update from team here?
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Few more weeks and the ICO will start I hope it will run smoothly and it will sold out right away. For the meantime I will keep promoting this campaign.

A couple more weeks bro. This will be a total sold out. I can assure you that.  Wink We totally agree on it, right? I think we will be guessing instead of how many hours from the ICO launch will the tokens sold out.  Wink To the mooooon!
Activity: 490
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Hi dev. I have changed my signature already from member to full member. I am also wearing an avatar. Please update when you have time.
 I understand you are all busy. Thank you so much in advance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
I positively believes that this will he a hit especially to investors. This project is so good and I can see future with Aventus. I also believe that the team will do their job for this project to pursue. Best of luck in ICO!!
Activity: 530
i joned the signature campaign and twitter camapaign thank you very much.. iam sorry forgot to confirm .thank you avnetus and  I hope you success
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Good idea for ticket selling. Let us see if organisers will like the idea. Problem is many insider ticket sales with intention to jack prices up. Concerts are bad. Worst are sports tickets. How you can solve this will be interesting. Lifetime members,,, season ticket holders sell tickets.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
lets wait for 19th july for ICO to be open.  This is good project
yes same with me too waiting for 19th july ICO will in open,
Considering the current aventus team has been working hard for the progress of this project.

I am very confident that this AVENTUS project has a very promising future for to participate in here and they will not let us down here.
This is really a very interesting project.
running success for AVENTUS.  Wink
Activity: 448
lets wait for 19th july for ICO to be open.  This is good project
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
How long is the ICO open once the timer is finished? Is there any information about this?
Another promising project, I hope that this project will success on its ICO. Good luck AVENTUS! You have my support.

Let us be positive my friend, I liked the way your positive outlook is going in this project, well just like you do, I am also looking forward on this project and to be successful for their aims. This could be the future so lets hope and keep supprting this as long as we can.

Thank you guys! We appreciate it Smiley.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
Another promising project, I hope that this project will success on its ICO. Good luck AVENTUS! You have my support.

Let us be positive my friend, I liked the way your positive outlook is going in this project, well just like you do, I am also looking forward on this project and to be successful for their aims. This could be the future so lets hope and keep supprting this as long as we can.
Activity: 663
But take a look at your signatures, full members. Do you not notice that there is something wrong? A portion is partly hidden. That is not good, well, at least as far as my perception is concerned.

Not just that, notice the avatars of some also. They seem to be overstretched.

I am just concerned about how we look like to other people here in bitcointalk.

I noticed that one too! The dev or team should change it as soon as they can to make the signature more attractive and informative.

Yes absolutely. We have tried to - you must bring all of the first part of the signature on the same line, so
isn't on its own. Then it is fixed. Cheers Smiley
Thanks, dev. Let me try it with this post.  Wink I did not quite understand the instruction given.  Grin I just went back to the aventus bounty thread and copy once again the signature provided.

I hope this will now look well-arranged.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I want to Join Social Media Campign but I can't fill out the form. Is the social media campaign closed? .
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Another promising project has been raised and I hope that this project will reach its success on July 19, its ICO. I believe that this project would be successful because it is run by a good campaign manager. Good luck on this project! You have my support.
But take a look at your signatures, full members. Do you not notice that there is something wrong? A portion is partly hidden. That is not good, well, at least as far as my perception is concerned.

Not just that, notice the avatars of some also. They seem to be overstretched.

I am just concerned about how we look like to other people here in bitcointalk.

I noticed that one too! The dev or team should change it as soon as they can to make the signature more attractive and informative.

Yes absolutely. We have tried to - you must bring all of the first part of the signature on the same line, so
isn't on its own. Then it is fixed. Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation is now updated with slack and sale info + developer announcements here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19528141
Pages:
Jump to: