Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LELE COIN - MAKE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN HANDS OF EVERYONE - page 3. (Read 2041 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 165
LELE coins using BLOCKCHAIN Alone he merembengangakan platfor digital documents both for academic and non academic interest to avoid damage or loss
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You only wrote:

Block of Snapshot Announcement: 26th 2018

No month, No time, no UTC or GMT+7

26th 2018 in UK are not same time in Singapore. Why your information not clear?

No block number. It's really confusing!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Quite an interesting idea that forging can be carried out on low-power computers, such as Raspberry Pi. If the project will be active at the start, I think success will be ensured
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
We need supported exchange list that honor ignis holder in exchange's wallet.
Activity: 384
Merit: 1
>•❤️•<
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Why everything using Telegram?
Every link directed to telegram, i dont know why, this is telegram coin?
Activity: 17
"Lele" is also how some countries say "oh gosh".
Activity: 301
Activity: 416
Merit: 100

Just hold IGNIS coin at your own wallet, and got Airdrop 1:10, 1 LELE for 10 IGNIS 

can you talk more about this here? Can I keep IGNIS on the Exchange wallet? a picture of the wallet will be on February 28?

we need official statement from developer about this IGNIS airdrop, please give detail about this, because now we only hear rumour, but not from lele deve team.
Activity: 16
great project great environment great team..what i need to say more? im joining the ico...more support means more exchanges right?

Most airdrops are not supported by exchanges or they dont guarantee immediate ability to withdraw or use the coins. Your best bet is to hold your coins in a private wallet, that's 100% the best way to deal with airdrops in general.

Bittrex supported the NXT/IGNIS airdrop but took 3 weeks to credit the IGNIS. If I put the nxt in a private wallet i would not have lost so much
Activity: 16
Just curious, any chance this will be a masternode coin ? That seems to be the way to go for PoS coins recently.
Activity: 602
Finally.....!!!
i'm waiting for long time for this coin...
nice idea with great team....
i believe this project will be success....( Inshaa Allah )
keep good work,guys....
Lele Coin to the moon....
Activity: 321
Merit: 14
great project great environment great team..what i need to say more? im joining the ico...more support means more exchanges right?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Just hold IGNIS coin at your own wallet, and got Airdrop 1:10, 1 LELE for 10 IGNIS 

can you talk more about this here? Can I keep IGNIS on the Exchange wallet? a picture of the wallet will be on February 28?
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Wow. I think this concept is very interesting! Come on guys join on LELE Coin and get very a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
I think that all this coin will be good, except for miners. If there is a completely different support mechanism, but on the other hand, we all stand for environmentalism, and miners burn too much energy.
Activity: 364
I see the whitepaper is good. very sure once ICO will be successful. hopefully
Activity: 182
how can i participate in this project because i am very interested ??
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Your website looks cool and marketing coin distribution is great,i will following your ico,i hope this coin will have a big value in the future   Wink
Activity: 141
Which exchanger will trade lele?

Pages:
Jump to: