Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIBERDY - RECLAIM YOUR DATA - page 14. (Read 5666 times)

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
March 08, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
the application of this project can be downloaded for public or only members can use this application?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

New blog post on our Blog look it up!

interesting read. we should take our Data back!
Activity: 127
March 08, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

New blog post on our Blog look it up!
Activity: 27
March 06, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
Just read Medium thread there is for sure a lot to do in this ecosystem!

wish you best of a luck and i just signed for the bounty so look me up!
March 06, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
our Medium page is Live!

https://medium.com/@liberdy

feel free to subscribe and receive fresh news from Liberdy!
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
Interesting Project, Ive been looking for such project like this.
Brilliant minds
Good Luck Devs
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Activity: 32
March 04, 2018, 12:59:11 PM
hai dev, i have question for you . Are the facebook and google asset that the biggest assets in the LIBERDY application in the advertising market? because many other media need to get reclaim data other than facebook and google.

Hi,Great question.

we will begin with Facebook (intrests) Google (search information) and Amazon (purchase intent)  which all three comply the holy grail of advertising Data.
 and in the future will will proceed to ALL GDPR complaint services.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
hai dev, i have question for you . Are the facebook and google asset that the biggest assets in the LIBERDY application in the advertising market? because many other media need to get reclaim data other than facebook and google.
March 04, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
hallo dev, see from above recognition. I think this project has many advantages from several similar projects. with an experienced team, will certainly bring this project to the end of success .. very interesting and promising ..

Thanks. much more information to come soon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
hallo dev, see from above recognition. I think this project has many advantages from several similar projects. with an experienced team, will certainly bring this project to the end of success .. very interesting and promising ..
March 04, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

Basically what differentiate you guys from Datawallet? are you focused more on the commercial side than the data protection?

There are several differences between the two projects especially in the way we intend to sell the data to advertisers and the utilities in our solution.

In Liberdy, the users data is uploaded to a decentralized DMP (Data Management Platform), and as opposed to our competitors, our platform aggregates and segments the data before it is sold to advertisers. Also unique to Liberdy is the opportunity for users to get paid when advertisers buy segments associate with them. In addition, we stand out because of the uses for our token, the LIB coin, which can be used for paying for premium services and ordering goods from rebate campaigns.
Unlike other projects which are new to the market, the Liberdy team is comprised of Adtech veterans and we have the industry knowhow to aggregate and sell data effectively. We also have years of experience managing massive acquisition marketing campaigns, so we can successfully acquire users who will share their data.
March 04, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
Super interesting project. Solid product and very professional team.

Seems to be the next promising ICO. I'm allover this bounty:)

Thanks Mate!

we work hard toward soon as we will have more info on the ICO we will share it.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

Basically what differentiate you guys from Datawallet? are you focused more on the commercial side than the data protection?
March 02, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
Great Job Liberdy!!
Bounty seems great and finally, someone's taking the users into consideration by paying them back for their digital data Smiley
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
I love the Bounty program!! Amazing job Liberdy!  Also the website is great, super professional:)))
Activity: 71
March 01, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
Super interesting project. Solid product and very professional team.

Seems to be the next promising ICO. I'm allover this bounty:)
March 01, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
with the concept of data reclaim, this project will be much favored by many professional traders who always need to reclaim data, besides that this project is very suitable with daneel, which also can process data with perfect data management intelligence, can get more info on www.daneel.com

Hello, thanks for your perspective. in our project the data reclaiming affects more to the advertising world although you have a good point. our goal is to reclaim back our data from big companies who use this info to sell to advertising. with Liberdy in the mix the user could profit from this Data that is used for advertising while keeping his privacy.

please go to our website for more information -> liberdy.io
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
with the concept of data reclaim, this project will be much favored by many professional traders who always need to reclaim data, besides that this project is very suitable with daneel, which also can process data with perfect data management intelligence, can get more info on www.daneel.com
Pages:
Jump to: