Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIBERDY - RECLAIM YOUR DATA - page 3. (Read 5640 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

We are very happy to announce that our CEO Koby Ram, will be introducing Liberdy at the Blockchain meetup powered by TEAMZ Inc. on July 26 in Tokyo, Japan

Blockchain project Meetup #3 by TEAMZ, Inc.

Activity: 324
Merit: 79
sounds good, so you are still in asia. are you going to visit taiwan at some point?
i saw you mentioned roger ver, true he owns that URL but it should rather be CEO of bitcoincash.com Tongue

What a great attendance and event at the Blockchain_Partners_Summit in Seoul, South Korea

Very good and productive panels with the leading blockchain individuals

Also, Discussing Liberdy with Roger Ver CEO of bitcoin.com and Koby Ram, Liberdy CEO

Hope to see you all next week at Blockchainge Technology Conversation Meetup in Hong Kong, July 24

Thank you all for the great support and kind words! We glad you enjoy and believe in our project and team!
Activity: 64
looks like very promising project..
i thank liberty ..
this is a good project I am sure this project will be the foremost in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Unlike other projects which are new to the market, the Liberdy team is comprised of Adtech veterans and we have the industry knowhow to aggregate and sell data effectively. We also have years of experience managing massive acquisition marketing campaigns, so we can successfully acquire users who will share their data.
Yes, I also like this project very much, the team is very active. She constantly participates in some conferences, on twitter a lot of real photos of team members, a lot of different news. This is a very professional approach to marketing. Cool
Activity: 6
Wow,
Really amazing platform.so nice to see these types of projects.i can't imagine how wonder I am.feeling so good to see this project
Activity: 6
Unlike other projects which are new to the market, the Liberdy team is comprised of Adtech veterans and we have the industry knowhow to aggregate and sell data effectively. We also have years of experience managing massive acquisition marketing campaigns, so we can successfully acquire users who will share their data.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The Liberty platform gives us the ability to interact effectively in the ecosystem.The idea of the team is really very interesting, the project has all the prospects for further development and success.I believe that quality data is the key to success in any marketing operation.

We are very excited to announce that Liberdy will be attending the bbseoul2018 at Seoul on July 17-18

Meet our CEO, Koby Ram, to learn more about the company and private sale!

We will be showcasing our company at the scheduled meetup on the 19th of July

Activity: 146
Given the interesting idea, the presence of a serious professional team, the high growth rate of the online advertising market and the demand for personal information of users, you can estimate the chances of Liberdy's success as quite high.

Liberdy leverages the benefits of blockchain technology and GDPR regulation to empower users to manage their data rights. By retrieving their data, users become equal partners in the online advertising ecosystem for the first time.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I cant find whitepaper, when is that available?

Maybe you should expand your search and give the website a try? Tell me where did you look for the white paper without success?

ok i will give a little review.
Liberdy, will disrupt the online advertising industry by providing user data for all advertisers and providing first-hand, accurate, verified and updated data for online advertisers

it is very good that such an industry is developing. it will be useful to mankind, improve the use of available resources

Liberdy promotion! get the chance to receive 200 FREE LIB TOKENS!

Please follow the instructions carefully:

1. Take a picture of a local landmark in your city with the below Liberdy image.
2. Post the picture in our Telegram community group.
3. Post the picture on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
4. Use the hashtags: #Liberdy #Liberdyaroundtheglobe #Reclaimyourdata #blockchain.

Please note: Participants have to fill out the form to be eligible for the contest:

Examples on how to follow the instructions:

Carefully, i have studied the whitepaper and roadmap. All i can see is this project have what it takes to hit a milestone in the crypto space. There is an assurance that the Liberdy project has an amazing features that makes it to be more unique in it way. There is a saying, forward ever and backward never and i still wish this team all the best in the endeavor to bring an emerging transformations.

Thank you for your kind words and support!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Carefully, i have studied the whitepaper and roadmap. All i can see is this project have what it takes to hit a milestone in the crypto space. There is an assurance that the Liberdy project has an amazing features that makes it to be more unique in it way. There is a saying, forward ever and backward never and i still wish this team all the best in the endeavor to bring an emerging transformations.

We are proud to share with you a short yet quite informative interview with our CEO, Koby Ram:

Pages:
Jump to: