Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LikeCoin-Reinventing the Like - page 2. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
So, ICO has ended with extraordinary success in our time. I hope your idea will be meated with great positive reaction from audience when you will release the project. Good luck with realisation!
What's the purpose of this project? Are they going to adopt all social networking site that use to like and share moments of their life? i mean what if i posted something in the internet? Somebody could give me a brief explanation about this concept.
Look, you can be a content maker, when you release something people will evaluate it with a new like button. The like button will be integrated in many social network if they will accept it, but in first will be created their own test sites. So your income will be depend on people interest and their ranks. The purpose is make people think in volunteer donation to content makers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
What's the purpose of this project? Are they going to adopt all social networking site that use to like and share moments of their life? i mean what if i posted something in the internet? Somebody could give me a brief explanation about this concept.
What is your forecast about the project goal will it work or people wouldn't be interested in that kind of free money to creative creators but not for them?
LikeCoin is a simple but detailed and logical project. I hope they do not make the mistakes as a Steem made and they really create a system that gives creativity and good taste. Maybe someday we can earn income from LikeCoin with our articles.
It is definitely how it will be, when you can earn from your creative work. It could be anything that deserves attention from audience. So we will see how people will understand the project goal
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
LikeCoin is a simple but detailed and logical project. I hope they do not make the mistakes as a Steem made and they really create a system that gives creativity and good taste. Maybe someday we can earn income from LikeCoin with our articles.
Can I buy tokens directly with BTC?
Sorry but you can't buy tokens with bitcoin, because ICO of the project is based on ETH blockchain, but you can exchange BTC to ETH on any stock exchange, but with a commission. Hurry to make the decision, because ICO have less 3 days!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Can I buy tokens directly with BTC?
Will ETH price affect on your token after end of ICO, will it relate to each other? On which sites will you integrate your sistem, mostly social networks or forums?
How are you feeling to get almost 200% of ICO target? What are your prediction about your project in first year after start, will it be met by people with a positive reaction or not?
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
Do You have competitors with the same idea like your? Are they based on blockchain technology as you? What would You do if one project with your idea but more commercial purpose were getting more interested than You?
As you know, some social networks also implemented a reward for interesting and useful content. The project will be successful if the LikeCoin team in its work takes into account and eliminates all the shortcomings and shortcomings in the existing examples. In the opposite case, the authors will find it difficult to earn something.

Likecoin provides the main part of funds for rewards to content makers and people can measure a reward even can send their own value if they want it. As you see the project fund getting bigger every day
copper member
Activity: 31
I regret to say, but unfortunately, I did not find the progeny very creative and interesting. It could be a different and remarkable plan, maybe you need more time for it. I hope you can catch the success you're looking for.

We appreciate your comments. Our goal is to reinvent the like and to help change the current unhealthy cycle on the Internet. For more information, please follow us on social media for the most updated news.
I regret to say, but unfortunately I did not find the progeny very creative and interesting. It could be a different and remarkable plan, maybe you need more time for it. I hope you can catch the success you're looking for.
They have already take some success in ICO, collected almost 200% of the target. It means alot about interest of the project, Also, bounty of the project has small population and without it, ICO is going to be taken hard cup
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 As you know, some social networks also implemented a reward for interesting and useful content. The project will be successful if the LikeCoin team in its work takes into account and eliminates all the shortcomings and shortcomings in the existing examples. In the opposite case, the authors will find it difficult to earn something.

Activity: 238
I regret to say, but unfortunately I did not find the progeny very creative and interesting. It could be a different and remarkable plan, maybe you need more time for it. I hope you can catch the success you're looking for.
copper member
What will you do if your project's main goal will not work? And throughout 10 years no one will get used to volunteer payment of works. Will you regret of spent time?

Thank you for being interested in LikeCoin. This is such a great question. We strongly recommend you to join our telegram chat (t.me/likecoin) and bring this up.
copper member
What is content fingerprintit? How does it help to solve problem with copyright?

Thank you for your interest in LIKECOIN. For detail information of the fingerprint, please visit https://like.co/in/whitepaper. You can also visit our site www.like.co and directly reach out to our support team. Thank you!
What will you do if your project's main goal will not work? And throughout 10 years no one will get used to volunteer payment of works. Will you regret of spent time?
Pages:
Jump to: