Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation - page 20. (Read 15772 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I want to find more information about the basis of liqnet solutions.
Activity: 154
Tell me more about their token. I want to learn more about the token of the project I want to invest in.
Yes I am very interested in this particular information too. It will be very useful for me.
And can you give me the len token description?
And what can you tell us about the standart of this token? On what blockachain is it based on?
And what can you tell us about the standart of this token? On what blockachain is it based on?
It is an ERC-20 token and it is based on the Etherum blockchain
And how will all this great amount of token be generated?
Good morning, guys! Will answer your questions about LEN tokens with pleasure Smiley
So:
- Letter code of the token on the exchange: LEN
- Standard: ERC20
- The maximum number of tokens (provided that all tokens will be sold in the first three days): 63,746,032. After the PreICO, the number of tokens issued can be recalculated depending on bonuses and fees.
- The price of one LEN token is $1
- Payment options: ETH, BTC, BCH, ZEC, LTC, XRP, Waves
- During the ICO, the required number of tokens will be created automatically.
- Link to the ICO website: http://liqnet.com/. After registration, the participants will have the address of the smart contract.
- The mechanism for destroying tokens: the unused tokens are destroyed using the mechanism described in the smart contract.
Yes I am very interested in this particular information too. It will be very useful for me.
I can tell you that the name of the token is a Len token.
63 746 032 is the maximum number of tokens. And the price of the token is $1
During the ICO period, the required amount of tokens will be generated automatically.
The information is correct. Thank you for your responses!

I am interested on this project. I'll wait this to look what is going to originate!
 Good luck fellows.
Hey, team.
It seems of this idea will be preferably in the measurable future.
Good evening fellows.
I think it's a great project! Justifiable design,  good vision!
Hello! We are pleased that you are a part of our project! Thanks for the support, comments and wishes Smiley

And what are the benefits for the token holders?
The benefits for the token holders are great. First of all we can mention that it is one of the fews options to enter cryptocurrency sector for the investor.
And what another benefits can be mentioned in connection with this token?
The liqnet ICO stands out from other ICOs because they have not only idea. They can offer a real product ready for lunch.
Are these benefits the only ones we can speak about.
Not only. You will have the discount on the exchange fees and it can help you to save the money greatly.
One token gives you a 0,5% discount on all the fees per day. The discount is activated for 24 hours right after the  the withdrawal of tokens or at the set date.
Greetings  Smiley Thank you for your questions and additions!
So, as for the benefits for the Token Holders and the possibilities that the Token offers, we have the following :
On the developing cryptocurrencies market, the LIQNET's ICO may be one of the few options for investors to enter the cryptocurrency services and exchanges market through a finished elaborated project.
Our ICO stands out from the majority of the others because it is not just an idea. It is a real product ready for launch. It will be able to increase its competitive advantages and allow us to develop exponentially with the help of tokenization.
LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange's fees of up to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it.
Purchase a discount on fees: one token gives a 0,5% discount on the sum of fees for one day. The discount if activated for 24 hours in the personal account immediately after the withdrawal of tokens or at a particular time. Increment size is 0,5%, the highest possible discount is 90%. The timing of the discount can be chosen in the personal account.
The platform allows to use the purchased LEN tokens and offers the holders the ability to get discounts and the right to vote on the way the funds received by the system are allocated.
LEN token holders get access to the voting service to decide on the following crucial matters:
●Choice of trading pairs that should be present on the exchange — initially, the system has only one or two pairs, and the token holders choose the first 20 pairs, which will be added to the system immediately after the ICO;
●Choice of the ways of spending 50% of collected fees:
○ selection of additional trading pairs to be added to the exchange during the later work, except for the pairs that will be added by the LIQNET developers;
○ an increase of the exchange's marketing budget;
○ expansion of deposits in other exchanges to provide better liquidity on the LIQNET platform;
○ choice of additional sources of liquidity for LIQNET, except for those added by the LIQNET developers;
○ a buy-out of tokens on our platform at current prices to support the demand for them. Doing this will help to avoid the sales of the tokens at low prices, and, therefore, prevent the users from having access to super cheap discounts in large amounts — this may lead to the substantial decrease in the volume of the exchange's fees.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 252
One token gives you a 0,5% discount on all the fees per day. The discount is activated for 24 hours right after the  the withdrawal of tokens or at the set date.
Activity: 238
Not only. You will have the discount on the exchange fees and it can help you to save the money greatly.
Activity: 109
Activity: 119
The liqnet ICO stands out from other ICOs because they have not only idea. They can offer a real product ready for lunch.
Activity: 125
Activity: 131
The benefits for the token holders are great. First of all we can mention that it is one of the fews options to enter cryptocurrency sector for the investor.
Activity: 126
Activity: 156
During the ICO period, the required amount of tokens will be generated automatically.
Activity: 163
Activity: 158
Activity: 173
Activity: 168
63 746 032 is the maximum number of tokens. And the price of the token is $1
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
I can tell you that the name of the token is a Len token.
Tell me more about their token. I want to learn more about the token of the project I want to invest in.
Activity: 154
Oh the connection of currency gateways is also can be mentioned here. It is the part of investing plans as I have heard.
Oh the connection of currency gateways is also can be mentioned here. It is the part of investing plans as I have heard.
Yes and we can remember connection of additional payment systems. It also costs a lot. Near 3%.
Oh but how can they work without it? It is the necessary option in their exchange project. No one is able to work without additional payment systems.
Oh but how can they work without it? It is the necessary option in their exchange project. No one is able to work without additional payment systems.
And the need of dataspace will also need some money to be spent on it. What can you tell me about it.
And the need of dataspace will also need some money to be spent on it. What can you tell me about it.
Yes purchases of data spaces, equipment and required software and submissions to a technical support costs a lot.
But as I know 2 percent of investments are big enough. I think it will be quete enough to fulfill the needs.
But as I know 2 percent of investments are big enough. I think it will be quete enough to fulfill the needs.
Or at least I have to mention one very important thing.  Own desktop apps, multicharts are very important part of this solution.
And are they connected with ios and android? It is very important for further development.
And what about their development of their own wallet? It is an important part of any crypto project.
And what about their development of their own wallet? It is an important part of any crypto project.
Yes they are trying to develop their own wallet. 5% of investments will be sent on their needs.
Hello Fellows) Thank you for your questions, replies and comments!
Would like to clarify how the investments will be spent (for 100% of Hard cap) :
1. Circulating capital - 65%; 2. Registration of subsidiaries - 5%; 3. Connection of currency gateways - 0,5%; 4. Connection of additional payment systems -3%; 5. Equipment — 2%; 6. Connection and customization of professional trading apps — 2%;  7. iOS and Android apps - 1%; 8. Online wallet - 5%; 9. Acquiring service - 5%; 10. Team expansion -   4%; 11. Participation of the team in international conferences - 0,5%; 12. Improvement of speed, quality control, and information security of development processes - 2%; 13. Marketing and advertising — 5%.

And are they connected with ios and android? It is very important for further development.
Improvement and debugging of trading apps for Android and iOS is dated to Q4 2018. The prototypes of the solutions already exist.
Launch of an online wallet with the investor’s personal account and the functions of receiving, storing, sending funds, automatic convertion is dated to Q3-Q4 — 2018. If 90% of the Hard cap is collected — development of the online wallet will be postponed until enough money is earned on exchange's fees.

SmileyHi LiQnet Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks

Thank you very much!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Yes they are trying to develop their own wallet. 5% of investments will be sent on their needs.
Pages:
Jump to: