Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation - page 40. (Read 15772 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What tokens are accepted for?

LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange's fees of up to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
They are accepted for payment for the fees discounts.
How many tokens can be sold max during the ICO?
The maximum number of tokens (provided that all tokens will be sold in the first three days): 63,746,032. After the PreICO, the number of tokens issued can be recalculated depending on bonuses and fees.
Activity: 327
Activity: 201
The maximum amount of tokens that are going to be sold is precisely 63.746.032 LEN.
Activity: 139
Sorry if the question is irrelevant, but can this project be suddenly closed?

Don't worry. There are not reasons for that.

Where can I test the product to see if investment is worth it?

LIQNET is already running in test mode so you can test it here liqnet.com

What are the problems of the traditional exchange that Liqnet is going to solve?
Today, the number of exchanges has grown so much that the market needs unification to be able to continue to develop as a single organism. Users and their assets are split; therefore, liquidity is split, too. Cryptocurrencies should unite people, companies, and financial streams, but the fragmentation of trading over several platforms leads to increased volatility of many cryptographic currencies and assets.
This scares traditional investors away from investing in cryptocurrencies. Low level of liquidity and considerable spreads don't help the development of the cryptocurrency industry. Naturally, exchanges should seek to get into a unified trading place to be able to use the combined liquidity to increase revenue.
The abundance of exchange and trade tools on the market should also be critically reviewed. At first glance, the market is filled with stock and cryptocurrency exchanges. However, when filtered by such parameters as reliability, accessibility for end users (many exchanges are selective in allowing residents of different countries and jurisdictions to trade), ability to trade with required tools (fiduciary currencies included), the choice is narrowed drastically, and the illusion of abundance goes away.
At the remaining optimal exchanges, liquidity will be limited. Therefore, during a market move or when buying or selling a significant amount of funds, a trader risks to fail to get the required amount or get it at an unacceptable price. We solved this problem by uniting liquidity streams from different platforms into one order book.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 56
What are the problems of the traditional exchange that Liqnet is going to solve?
There are basically lots of them, but the main ones include large spreads, minimum volumes for the price and the need to monitor several platforms.
Activity: 160
Activity: 162
You can already test the Liqnet product if you change .io to .com on the webpage of Liqnet. Or just press “Platform beta” on the website.
Activity: 181
Activity: 177
That will not happen under any circumstance since the investments are huge and a lot of work on the project has already been done.
Activity: 235
My congratulations to the project on the beginning of the ICO.

Thank you very much!   Smiley

Very promising project. A good and interesting idea, which may well come to life.

Thank you for your feedback! It very important for us  Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 224
What does LEN token stand for?
It stands for Liquidity Exchange Network token.
Activity: 84
What does LEN token stand for?
How many days are left before the ICO ends?
ICO ends in 90 days
ICO — 28.05.2018 — 28.08.2018
Anytime you can check it on https://liqnet.io/
Activity: 238
How many days are left before the ICO ends?
I absolutely need to state that Telegram page has provided me with a lot of useful information. I’m glad the project is popular enough to learn from other people about it.
Thank you! Glad to know you like it Smiley

Where can I read the privacy policy of the project?

Hello! Here is the link https://liqnet.io/static/docs/international_privacy_policy.pdf

What’s the price of one token at the moment?

The price is the same $1=1LEN. But if you invest till 10th of June you will get bonus 40%.

How are the tokens going to be disturbed?
93.5% Is going to be sold to investors, 0.94% is private offering, 2% is bounty campaign and 3.5% for advisors.

Absolutely correct  Cool

Thank everyone for the info in this thread, I’ve learned a lot! Very grateful to all of you.

Good luck with the project and best wishes to the team and the investors.

Thank you a lot for supporting and believing in our project!

What’s the hard cap of the project?
The hardcap of the project is going to be USD 50.000.000
The Hard Cap is $50mln and the Soft Cap is $20mln

What if some tokens are left after the end of the ICO?

During the ICO, the required number of tokens will be created automatically. So, tokens are not left after the end of the ICO. Don't worry and participate Wink
Activity: 252
What if some tokens are left after the end of the ICO?
That’s highly unlikely to happen, but if that happens they are going to be deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: