Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation - page 9. (Read 15772 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
What other factors can cause the growth rate? I would like to know more about this
Activity: 327
You have heard that the Bank of England will work with organizations using the block system.
Yes, bitcoin is already more than 8000, which means the growth of commissions and profits of this project.
Activity: 364
You have heard that the Bank of England will work with organizations using the block system.
Yes, I heard this news may lead to a further increase in the rate of Crypto currency
Activity: 139
Activity: 160
What if it's a bear trap? Can this be so? Tell me more please.
Activity: 162
And what will happen in August, you mean news about the Chicago Stock Exchange?
Of course the market is already playing these trends, you see it now?
Activity: 181
And what will happen in August, you mean news about the Chicago Stock Exchange?
Activity: 177
It would be wonderful, and there is still some news about the economic outlook.
I think that the nearest will be in August while we are on standby.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Bearish market and all, I still fully support LIQNET!! After reading all the information available and comparing it to various other alternatives, I've made the simple conclusion – LIQUNET is the project that's gonna make me some serious money!!!
Activity: 224
Hello what do you think about the news from Iran? I heard that about 500 bitcoins have been confiscated over the past period.
Yes, I also heard about it, but I think that there is no cause for excitement.

Why do you think so? Are you sure of this 100%.
Does this project earn on commissions and create excess liquidity right?
Of course, this is the economic meaning of the project.
So they will conduct exchange operations, and not any other
Does this mean that we are 100% insured? Are you sure about this?
No one can give a 100% guarantee but I think so.
Activity: 238
Hello what do you think about the news from Iran? I heard that about 500 bitcoins have been confiscated over the past period.

Does this mean that we are 100% insured? Are you sure about this?
Activity: 252

Activity: 252

Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Isn't this called arbitrage trading?

Ability to execute a big order at the best price (large market depth)
Minimal spreads
Ability to trade large volumes without the risk of shifting the market
Best prices, minimal spreads, and the biggest volumes all in one place
Activity: 109

Activity: 154
Good day, we see the beginning of a new growth? How do you think this is so?
Good day,
The market of cryptocurrency exchange is tightly bound to the cryptocurrencies themselves. It is at the early stage of its development. In comparison to the stock, derivatives, and currencies markets, it is a small number. Nevertheless, the growth potential is vast.
It can be linked to the growth of their applicability in real life, the improvement of the technology itself, the increase of their legal status, and to the allowance of them as a payment tool on international and national markets. Any positive information and any novelty positively affect the growth of popularity and acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
Studying the cryptocurrencies market helps to understand that even with the immense potential, the level of uncertainty around the new payment and investment tool is still high. It can be seen already now that people tend to a freer money circulation and a more democratic monetary policy. Cryptocurrencies allow to cut costs, which every economic agent faces every day.
The process of the development of the cryptocurrencies market that was started 7 - 8 years ago actively transforms existing socioeconomic foundations of society by considerably simplifying interactions between economic agents in P2P, C2B and B2B sectors. The growth of the industry's capitalization confirms that people vote with their money for its development.
this is real information from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4713459 ?
What happened: FAKE TEAM IMAGES, STOCK PHOTO, PHOTO MANIPULATION:

Scammers Profile Link: ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-liqnet-is-a-cryptoexchange-solves-the-problem-of-market-fragmentation-3736633

Scammer Website: www.liqnet.io

Scammer Website: www.liqnet.com

Archives:
www.liqnet.io Archive:  https://archive.is/NEew3
www.liqnet.com Archive: https://archive.is/BxJNC
Bitcointalk -ANN Archive:  https://archive.is/0C80s
Coinschedule Team Archive:  https://archive.is/KYSic

Hey, any real proof or just talking? LIQNET is not a scam!

Wish you discover fairly resources to evolve your business.
Impeccably website, a rather interesting website, aware idea.  Good luck fellows.
Appreciate your feedback and wishes to our project!

Hello! Here we discuss LIQNET, not my opinion. So, if you have any questions about our project just let me know Smiley
I think the courses of the last year can still be surpassed.
The exchange value of the LEN token will be determined in accordance with the demand and supply for it. The more users of the LIQNET platform, the more participants need the LEN tokens.
Another platform for trading crypto-currency now there are too many of them and they are often of poor quality. How are you different from them?
Exchanges do not happen much!!And it differs from most others in that it is not just an idea, but a truly ready-to-launch product. I think the project has all the chances to increase its competitive advantages through tokenization and allow the project to develop exponentially.
The project seems very promising to me, and the cost of the token seems very attractive to me.It also attracts smart marketing and security of funds on the wallets, so it is likely to attract more and more new users.
Thanks a lot for your opinion and support:)
Btw, LIQNET is running now in a test mode. One can check it here http://liqnet.com
Activity: 119
Activity: 125
I think the courses of the last year can still be surpassed.
Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: