Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 15. (Read 79539 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Update: Boosteroid app for a cloud computer rent

As we have already announced, we would like to present you a demo of our Boosteroid app for a cloud computer rent. The app is easy-to-use and has a user-friendly interface and is also has a synchronized account both on mobile devices and PCs.

Boosteroid app will allow to play high-performance games, render video, create 3D-graphics, work with BigData and much more.

Currently we test the beta version of our app, however users are already able to try it and enjoy its convenience.

So before getting started with your cloud computer you have to complete a quick registration providing your email address or login and password. After that you’ll receive an email with a link to activate your personal account.

Then you will be offered to choose the needed rental time (hours) and a particular convenient payment option for your configured cloud computer. You can skip this step and complete it later.

https://medium.com/@Boosteroid/update-boostapp-for-a-cloud-computer-rent-435f3e71fbbe

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Boosteroid is like a predator between all the scavengers on the financial markets!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Friends you can ask about Boosteroid directly our CEO. Waiting for your questions https://t.me/ceo_boosteroid
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
The construction continues, all the investments are made for the purchase of equipment and the formation of a data center.
Very soon we will present the architecture of the Boosteroid application

That's good. I can't wait to see it and I know a lot of people are excited too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
The construction continues, all the investments are made for the purchase of equipment and the formation of a data center.
Very soon we will present the architecture of the Boosteroid application

Activity: 462
One more cloud computer? Like SONM? Why do you think that this project will successful? As I remember all previous attemps t ocreate such computer were failed.

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
now is ICO stage 2 from this project and anyone know how many token already sold ?
thank you

Tell me the second stage is over? How many stages are planned? Will there be breaks between the stages?
chances are there will be 3 stages inside ico
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
now is ICO stage 2 from this project and anyone know how many token already sold ?
thank you

Tell me the second stage is over? How many stages are planned? Will there be breaks between the stages?
There is significant difference between making money through the markets and earning it through the profits!
Activity: 308
do boosteroid have a customer representative that can answer on every country inquiry and question about the product., customer representative is very important on a project like this.

Thats right, I am also trying to look for their telegram channel but I cant find anything. So I guess we still have to wait for them to respond.
Boosteroid is something, I can rely on, I've heard many great responds about this one!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hello project!
How do you use your hardware at this stage? Mining or play at Battlefield all team? Grin or until you use it at all?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
how's the second stage coin offering going? i've heard that there are bumping accusation on this thread? any report devs?
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
I’m new to investing, but a friend told me about this project. Maybe ill start investing!
good choice man, boosteroid will be vey successful.

Go ahead and invest in boosteroid! This project has a great team behind it and it will revolutionize the way you use cloud and computing in general. Cheers to you!
Very excited to finish the ICO to proof that the project will really worth to invest.
Your money will not waste good choice and smart choice, this ico will be famous in future.
Just trust the project and I believe they will be have a great outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: