Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone - page 27. (Read 79540 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Looks pretty solid.
Just the ico not rly in my eyes. I hopr everything goes well.
Will get some for sure.
Activity: 193
Do you like to Party?
I have just visited their website and I saw that the 2nd ICO has just begun. I'm really amazed because in just a couple of hours the 2nd ico has just earned $4,398,210.78. I hope more investment and more positive things will come.

looks like they're doing a lot better in the second phase than the previous ones, lets just hope that this keeps up.

Is the $4 million sales is 2nd phase alone or a summation of both phases of ico? $4m is huge! What a great way to open.

well I'm not sure myself, been wondering if the $4 million sales is just a second phase alone or total sales they were able to gather.

I've also asked the Admin on Telegram group chat of Boosteroid regarding this and he said that the $4.7m was accumulated by the 2nd phase alone.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Upon reading some updates on facebook we have a good news, boosteroid is now complies with the International information security management standard ISO 17799:2005.
with this people who will use boosteroid in the future can feel safe with the information they will send to boosteroid Smiley

This definitely a good news, Information for all the people who are questioning the credibility of security and safety of this project. Boosteroid  assuring us investors  that we are secure and safe using their service.
This will serve as one of the credentials of Boosteroid. It means that they passed the standards of a cloud computing company so therefore we do not need to worry about being hack or breach by the hackers. Just continue this kind of work, I'm sure that Boosteroid will smoothly and little by little becoming successful.
Boosteroid guarantee both the customers and investors that their cloud storage service will be safe and secured on such malwares , viruses and even on hackers. Thats good thing to hear from the devs. Security is the major factor when it comes to cloud storage.
Activity: 193
Do you like to Party?
There are a lot of advertisements in the network about the project. But the community on the forum is almost none. No interest in the project or there are other reasons interesting.

Most of the interested ones are in the Telegram group. Discussions are mostly handled and tackled there since it is easier to send and inform message in a group.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There are a lot of advertisements in the network about the project. But the community on the forum is almost none. No interest in the project or there are other reasons interesting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I have just visited their website and I saw that the 2nd ICO has just begun. I'm really amazed because in just a couple of hours the 2nd ico has just earned $4,398,210.78. I hope more investment and more positive things will come.

looks like they're doing a lot better in the second phase than the previous ones, lets just hope that this keeps up.

Is the $4 million sales is 2nd phase alone or a summation of both phases of ico? $4m is huge! What a great way to open.

well I'm not sure myself, been wondering if the $4 million sales is just a second phase alone or total sales they were able to gather.

me too! that is why i am clarifying from the devs if it is the sum of 1st stage and running second stage but whatever the answer, 4m usd is a good amount to raise tho.
I think there are exists such projects, but this one is better than others.

yes filecoin is one and other big companies like Amazon Ibm and microsoft are competing in the same industry but the project boosteroid is way cheaper and technologically advanced among others.
What if you don't reach the sale target? Will you complete the development?
I think so. Even if they don't reach their sale target they already started their project. Thats why they also had a demo version of the app to show to us that they are serious about the project .

the devs are going to push through whatever the ico results are.

and the second stage is running good!
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.

does the total raised displayed on the website is purely from second stage ICO or the first stage is also included there?
Yeah I think so. That amount being sold is purely comes from the 2nd ICO. I understand that it is quite hard to believe that in just 1 day, it already have $4,728,519.05 but that is reality. It only means many investors and just waiting for the 2nd ico to start.

no i am just clarifying i do believe that boosteroid is capable of achieving that result in one day. we are in the cryptoworld and it is not hard to believe. by the way i've seen boosteroid advertisement on social media and i think that is one of the reason why we achieved that good results.
how long will wait to release the demo version of boosteriod the exact date? can anyone answer my question thanks in advance
Actually someone in this thread already stated how to avail the demo app of Boosteroid. I am just not sure about it that is why I am also waiting for further announcements on their telegram.
wait, i visited their website a while ago, demo app is still not available at the moment. It should be in a few days according to them.
Oh I see, maybe they are just making their own speculations about the demo app. So meaning as of now, it is not yet available. But maybe we should give them more time. We should not pressure them to release it.
I like the booteroid facebook page also. And i see that the demo version have no exact date when it gonna be released. By the time that boosteroid's demo version released, for sure it is quite good enough because they spend a lot of time just to ensure us that is gonna be interesting.
What if you don't reach the sale target? Will you complete the development?
I think so. Even if they don't reach their sale target they already started their project. Thats why they also had a demo version of the app to show to us that they are serious about the project .
Activity: 406
how long will wait to release the demo version of boosteriod the exact date? can anyone answer my question thanks in advance
Actually someone in this thread already stated how to avail the demo app of Boosteroid. I am just not sure about it that is why I am also waiting for further announcements on their telegram.
wait, i visited their website a while ago, demo app is still not available at the moment. It should be in a few days according to them.
Oh I see, maybe they are just making their own speculations about the demo app. So meaning as of now, it is not yet available. But maybe we should give them more time. We should not pressure them to release it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I think there are exists such projects, but this one is better than others.
Activity: 406
does the total raised displayed on the website is purely from second stage ICO or the first stage is also included there?
Yeah I think so. That amount being sold is purely comes from the 2nd ICO. I understand that it is quite hard to believe that in just 1 day, it already have $4,728,519.05 but that is reality. It only means many investors and just waiting for the 2nd ico to start.
I think also that it comes from the 2nd ico only, pre ico is not included. Because it is stated on their website that they will use the sold token for their further expansion and development. So it means the amount displayed on the 2nd ico is purely comes from the 2nd ico.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Upon reading some updates on facebook we have a good news, boosteroid is now complies with the International information security management standard ISO 17799:2005.
with this people who will use boosteroid in the future can feel safe with the information they will send to boosteroid Smiley

This definitely a good news, Information for all the people who are questioning the credibility of security and safety of this project. Boosteroid  assuring us investors  that we are secure and safe using their service.
This will serve as one of the credentials of Boosteroid. It means that they passed the standards of a cloud computing company so therefore we do not need to worry about being hack or breach by the hackers. Just continue this kind of work, I'm sure that Boosteroid will smoothly and little by little becoming successful.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Activity: 573
Futurov
I'm very much excited for the release of the demo! The sales are the proof of its success! Can't wait to tesr it.
Me too, I am waiting for the final update of their demo. Because until now, we don't know where to find it and when they will release it. All we know is just the estimated date but the actual date is still unknown.

At least they've gave us an estimated date. We'll hear from them soon enough before the month ends. Looking forward for that announcement.
Yeah right we should keep in touch with their blogs and telegram. Hopefully one of these days they will announce it. As of now the amount being invested in their ico is around $4,700,000 and I think from the time they will release their demo, it will become more higher.
Activity: 573
Futurov
Boosteroid cloud app will allow you to do different tasks. It is not only for storage purposes. It will carry out playing computer games, editing video, or even creating creating 3D graphics.
Yeah right waichi that is why Boosteroid is truly useful to everyone of us because it has a variety of features that is applicable in many things. It means that for those people who works in editing video, creating 3d graphics etc, they can use Boosteroid to easily perform their work. Add to that, they will work with convenient and reliable application.
Pages:
Jump to: