Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 12. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why was it necessary to increase the price of token every 3 days? It’s a rear practice, as it seems to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I’ve read in the WP that the volume of advertisement industry is about 563 billion dollars… Arent there any mistakes? It seems to me that nowadays there’re trillions.
Activity: 210
How many middleman (or what volume of) will it be possible to push away from the market after the launch of ClearCoin? Is this industry so loaded with them?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It doesn’t make any sense to create such projects if without clear and informative marketing campaign This is the most important thing from the point of view of any PC owner. If ClearCoin managed to give enough info about the results to the customer, it can become a leader.

It’s pleasant to see the experts of the industry in this topic. You’re absolutely right. As for Clearcoin, the respond is the following: the platform allows advertisers to place their ads on good resources and track the system of their accountancy. The system of accountancy is at a priority level on the platform.

If I could see it, I’d ask more questions…
We’re waiting for  the launch in order to ask questions and offer development options. The developers are working hard for this purpose. It’s necessary to wait until the middle of 2018 when the user interface will be available, as well as the first purchases.

There isnt too much time left… When will the history of work on the platform be available?

It’ll be possible to track media purchases via blockchain automatically and see them in the history since middle of 2019. It’s necessary to be patient. The technology will become available for other companies.

Is it likely that the developers will manage to do it earlier?
Activity: 266
Tell me about your project in a nutshell
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It doesn’t make any sense to create such projects if without clear and informative marketing campaign This is the most important thing from the point of view of any PC owner. If ClearCoin managed to give enough info about the results to the customer, it can become a leader.

It’s pleasant to see the experts of the industry in this topic. You’re absolutely right. As for Clearcoin, the respond is the following: the platform allows advertisers to place their ads on good resources and track the system of their accountancy. The system of accountancy is at a priority level on the platform.

We’re waiting for  the launch in order to ask questions and offer development options. The developers are working hard for this purpose. It’s necessary to wait until the middle of 2018 when the user interface will be available, as well as the first purchases.

There isnt too much time left… When will the history of work on the platform be available?

It’ll be possible to track media purchases via blockchain automatically and see them in the history since middle of 2019. It’s necessary to be patient. The technology will become available for other companies.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Today is March, 9 2018! How much us the token price for participation in the ICO?
$0.065 i saw in their website and the remaining 2 days at that price, which i know every 3 days the price of this token will be increases
maybe it's a strategy of them and i think it works because already 76% of tokens allocated to ICO are sold
Today is March, 9 2018! How much us the token price for participation in the ICO?
A concrete respond to the concrete question: $0.06)
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How will the cost of the project's token be maintained?
Token is the main medium of exchange in the ClearCoin system. Due to this, there will be a constant demand for it.
Activity: 74
There was a guy on YouTube raving about this coin. I'll probably give it a look now that I've seen it twice in a day
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Confidentiality will be provided to all participants? Or someone will have to tell all about yourself?
Activity: 224
Will all transactions be in the auction format? Or are other approaches possible?
How will the cost of the project's token be maintained?
Activity: 406
How will the platform deal with bots and "gray publishers"? This is stated as one of the functions!
Pages:
Jump to: