Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 27. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
An interesting project, perhaps soon we will be able to earn cryptocurrency playing the game on our smartphones. I would like to play on the PC.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Hello  , planning leading producers of the games?
thank you
Activity: 1
Congrats for the project and was wondering if the rewards are going to be transfer to any erc20 or would it have to be the wallet on the game itself
Activity: 18
Congrats for open the nice project
Activity: 158
Good project and also a great future
Activity: 98
 Nice work and gret project
Activity: 5
I ask my friend that how it. Then he told me that project is very good and you get more profit. Nice work and gret project
brand new
Activity: 0
Good afternoon. I’m wondering where your farm is located physically.
Activity: 1
Cool porject, so we can earn tokens while playing games? what about earning token by watching ads?
Activity: 3
Hi friends please join the first air drop and this is a biggest real project
Activity: 48
Seems to be a great project with strong team behind this and i am sure this would rise soon as the market will go up.  A very good and reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects. I think we should join them as soon as possible, because it's a good project. with investments and profits certain
brand new
Interesting project
when will ico start
Want to buy some
Activity: 560
I believe this project has a bright future and i am happy to be part of this great project.
brand new
I am happy to be in this project
My telegram I'd : @bkaribandi
brand new
This project has a lot of potential. The team is excellent. Everything suits me. I am sure that this project will work.
Activity: 56
very interesting project
Activity: 2
I  am happy to be part of this project. And it's true that this is the first crypto game mining project as I haven't seen anyone else doing it.
Activity: 2
What a good project and the team look awesome, I would love to play games on my iphone and rewarded for tokens
Activity: 71
Wow mining game awesome
Activity: 241
your project is really intersting. your project vision is clear and concept is well.
Pages:
Jump to: