Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 51. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Why not create gambling games allowing to mine? Anyway, the bets wont be made in fiat.
Activity: 224
Are all the levels after the 10th one generated randomly? Does it mean that i cant complete any of them twice?
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Can citizens of any countries participate in the ICO?

Ask your authorities about this. If it isnt forbidden to participate in TGE, it’s okay. You know, the laws putting cryptocurrencies under regulation appear really often nowadays.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Can citizens of any countries participate in the ICO?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Why do you call this process mining? DragonGlass offers completely different approach to this process.
The idea is that most people understand mining as creation of cryptocurrencies today, so it’s very convenient to use this term.
Okay, let’s suppose it’s so. But the app wont use the phone’s resources. What will I receive the tokens for?
You get the tokens for successful competence of a level. Even a kid can deal with it, i think.
It’s weird. What’s behind this interface? I doubt that someone makes profit on thousands of peple all over the world completing the same level.
The process of mining itself tales place on a real cryptocurrency farm. Passage of  a level launches the process of making of transaction.
Okay, it’s clear now. Does my profit depend on the capacities of my phone? In real mining process the  one who has more power equipment has more chances to get the block.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Why do you call this process mining? DragonGlass offers completely different approach to this process.
The idea is that most people understand mining as creation of cryptocurrencies today, so it’s very convenient to use this term.
Okay, let’s suppose it’s so. But the app wont use the phone’s resources. What will I receive the tokens for?
You get the tokens for successful competence of a level. Even a kid can deal with it, i think.
It’s weird. What’s behind this interface? I doubt that someone makes profit on thousands of peple all over the world completing the same level.
The process of mining itself tales place on a real cryptocurrency farm. Passage of  a level launches the process of making of transaction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey there. What part of tokens will be put on the ICO?
All the tokens issued will be available on the sale.
Activity: 294
Hey there. What part of tokens will be put on the ICO?
Will you launch web versions of the games or version for PC? I guess that gamification of cryptocurrencies shouldn’t be confined to smart phones.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. What about creation of card game? For example, the one in which confirmation of transaction will be linked to a particular turn.
Will Dragon Pet be created like the CryptoKittens? It seems to me that its developers have made too many mistakes and you shouldnt follow their example.
Will i be able to mine tokens without buying them on the ICO?
Yes, if you buy them in the secondary market or earn during the bounty program.
Activity: 196
The game is fun, it's pretty easy to use, and enjoyable way for people to interact with crypto.The idea is certainly interesting about the purchases of users of tokens in order to play, but how can customers interest the game?
Hey there. When will the new games appear? I hope this will happen until the end of the ICO. Diversity attracts new users.
Activity: 224
You say the game isnt infinite, but there will be 10 levels which can be passed endless number of times. Right?
Pages:
Jump to: