Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund in Emerging Asia - page 4. (Read 7233 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I am sure interested people will consider this project very much because I see this project is good both from the development team and also dev from the very good project
Activity: 560
Interesting, Malaysian-based project. How many units do the project currently owned on the listed on the website?

Activity: 126
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
newguy05 has been removed from our signature campaign along with his stakes.

What a nasty surprise out of nowhere  Shocked

Activity: 602
Merit: 279
WARNING TO ALL:  NEWGUY05 ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW BEING USED TO PROMOTE THIS HOMETOKEN SCAM

This is the real newguy05, my account was hacked using the leaked bitcointalk database late august, this scammer is now using my newguy05 account reputation i built over the last 6 years to promote this fraud ICO called HomeToken. BEWARE and please leave negative reputation against the hacked newguy05 account.

Since admins are non-responsive, i am posting after his replies (which are all a scam to try promote legitimacy) to generate awareness. Most of those positives replies are all from hacked accounts promoting this scam.

more detail:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-hometoken-scam-account-hacked-newguy05-2169580

Lol, so how the fact your account was hacked is related to HomeToken? Why do you call them scammers? Did you lose your mind together with your bitcointalk account or what?
WARNING TO ALL:  NEWGUY05 ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW BEING USED TO PROMOTE THIS HOMETOKEN SCAM

This is the real newguy05, my account was hacked using the leaked bitcointalk database late august, this scammer is now using my newguy05 account reputation i built over the last 6 years to promote this fraud ICO called HomeToken. BEWARE and please leave negative reputation against the hacked newguy05 account.

Since admins are non-responsive, i am posting after his replies (which are all a scam to try promote legitimacy) to generate awareness. Most of those positives replies are all from hacked accounts promoting this scam.

more detail:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-hometoken-scam-account-hacked-newguy05-2169580

This is confusing lol

Who is newguy05? No one of with that account posted in our ANN thread.

Thanks for the drama though.

-
Edit

Ok, more clarity here

newguy05 joined our signature bounty campaign but did not post in our ANN thread.

Since he now has red trust score he will be removed accordingly.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1

more detail:

A large choice of accepted currencies is quite interesting bonus for the first investment, a promising idea and a dedicated team make this project attractive for investment.

Thank you for your kind support!

Unlike most ICOs, there will be no registration required as well to allow anyone to invest anonymously!

However, a valid email is required to allow us to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
A large choice of accepted currencies is quite interesting bonus for the first investment, a promising idea and a dedicated team make this project attractive for investment.
The operations team at our nursing home!

HomeToken is great..Why dont you guys have telegram or slack for communication message?

Thanks for your comment!

We've thought about it but there are too many spammers and phishing attempts on Slack and Telegram.

All it takes is one oversight and things can go very wrong.

Also, we prefer to keep communication in an organized fashion where anyone can refer to past and present updates!

We will probably have a telegram group once token sale is completed.

Feel free to contact us via PM/emails for private queries too!

Activity: 189
HomeToken is great..Why dont you guys have telegram or slack for communication message?
Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!

Many thanks for your support!

Its great to have positive feedback from the community!

More updates soon!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!
Thank you!

Will update every translation completed into OP shortly.

Russian topic is also active for a while now but for some reason it is not listed here and it is not confirmed in the bounty spreadsheet.
Here is the link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohometoken-2138534

Noted with thanks and updated accordingly!

Will inform our bounty manager Sylon as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Thank you!

Will update every translation completed into OP shortly.

Russian topic is also active for a while now but for some reason it is not listed here and it is not confirmed in the bounty spreadsheet.
Here is the link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohometoken-2138534
At IBM yesterday, attending this talk!  Grin

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Enthusiastic team for harvesting tokens.
Photos of from our award winning investment property!

Lobby

Retail at Lobby

Pool

A short summary of the types of real estate we plan to acquire and develop!

https://medium.com/hometoken/the-types-of-real-estate-we-target-and-why-81a396a4eb73

Translations updated in OP!

We are looking for more translations!

For more details, refer to our bounty thread below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-hometoken-tokenized-real-estate-fund-in-asias-emerging-markets-2130348
Pages:
Jump to: