Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 10. (Read 72198 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Does your team expect any major challenges ahead with keeping the roadmap on track?

I'm still interested to learn more about how confident the team is to keep on track with the roadmap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Developers will have an internal fiat-to-token exchange on both the buy and sell side so you don't need to understand how to use blockchain for transactions, what is a token, and how to maintain a wallet. Photochain is developed for ease of use!

This means you can easily convert fiat in your bank to Photochain tokens on their platform?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Photochain project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am really happy to see that you guys have considered this and are working toward a solution. That is very promising. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to do that, it makes me feel good about my investment. I think you guys are right and I think there's a really good future for Photochain.

Nice project. Will you be doing anything to prevent traders from buying these tokens only to dump them at the first exchange? The reputation of a lot of ICOs seems to suffer because of this.

I'm still interested in learning more about this and if Photochain has implemented (or plans to implement) anything to prevent this.

We are working with exchanges and our esteemed intimate consultancy relationship with Asia's largest Blockchain Consultancy, Blockchain Zoo to devise the best solution. We do have a plan for this, but we will announce more in the near future.

But for now we can say that due to our big funding deal last month, from a crypto fund who's whole value proposition is to make a return on investment from ICOs they invest in - there are plenty of hands on deck and we believe we have a good solution to prevent our token being dumped.

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Developers will have an internal fiat-to-token exchange on both the buy and sell side so you don't need to understand how to use blockchain for transactions, what is a token, and how to maintain a wallet. Photochain is developed for ease of use!
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Photochain's users - both photography buyers and sellers - don't need to understand blockchain at all as the blockchain aspect is totally hidden (as seen in our demo product - demo.photochain.io). A simple front end requires 0 blockchain knowledge.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Photochain is a game changer for the Photo industry. Not only to how we buy or sell the photography but also how we benefit from it. The whole idea will sooner be the new system and this will contribute on how we stock,buy and sell photography.
Nice project. Will you be doing anything to prevent traders from buying these tokens only to dump them at the first exchange? The reputation of a lot of ICOs seems to suffer because of this.

I'm still interested in learning more about this and if Photochain has implemented (or plans to implement) anything to prevent this.

We are working with exchanges and our esteemed intimate consultancy relationship with Asia's largest Blockchain Consultancy, Blockchain Zoo to devise the best solution. We do have a plan for this, but we will announce more in the near future.

But for now we can say that due to our big funding deal last month, from a crypto fund who's whole value proposition is to make a return on investment from ICOs they invest in - there are plenty of hands on deck and we believe we have a good solution to prevent our token being dumped.
This project has a lot of potential. In what country is Photochain registered?

I think this got buried. Just wondering if anyone knows.

We are registered as an e-citizen in Estonia.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I'm assuming you guys will have Android / iOS support at launch?
I saw you guys at the blockchain summit in crypto valley. That's what really caught my attention.

Oh cool! Which one(s) of us did you meet?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How many people work on this project part time or full time?

I assume you've brought on more people since the last time the team page was made, I'm also not sure if that page includes part timers.
Activity: 588
This seems like it's going to be a utility token by anyones definition, am I right?

Yes. PHT is a utility token.

Does this mean KYC is unnecessary?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I saw you guys at the blockchain summit in crypto valley. That's what really caught my attention.

Honestly, you guys killed it that day. Not sure if you're always that on point.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

traditional micro stock, they charge $5-$15  a photo, they give you 10 to 25 cents

How come no one has undercut them before?

Any ideas from Photochain?
This seems like it's going to be a utility token by anyones definition, am I right?

Yes. PHT is a utility token.
Activity: 378
I'm just wondering when the current sale ends?
Activity: 486
Where/when do we see the contract code for the token sale?

Not sure if this was answered. Is it possible?
Activity: 644
Activity: 588

traditional micro stock, they charge $5-$15  a photo, they give you 10 to 25 cents

How come no one has undercut them before?

It seems like a rather complicated business model, I'm not sure if that's because they want me to think this so they can charge ridiculous amounts for essentially being a middle man though.
Pages:
Jump to: