Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌒LunarLink-Keeping Passive Income Simple🌘 - page 2. (Read 736 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Thank you! By the way, I can do the Vietnamese translation if you in need.
My telegram https://t.me/DonnieCrypto
Thank you again.

You’re welcome! If you would like to reserve Vietnamese translation of the whitepaper please feel free to do so!
Yes, please. Where can I apply for that? You can contact me via telegram or email: [email protected].
Thank you!
Activity: 21
Btw where team this project and your advisor ?
Why you sure with passive income ?

Hello trinaldao, please refer to previous posts. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to ask!
the advantage of joining and becoming a Lunar Link token holder that distinguishes it from other platforms in my opinion is the profit every 3 months for the first year, used to buy back tokens and burn them. Its interesting
This has a really good business concept. i think there are several others ICO having the same concepts like pool of stake

Thank you both for the kind words!
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
the advantage of joining and becoming a Lunar Link token holder that distinguishes it from other platforms in my opinion is the profit every 3 months for the first year, used to buy back tokens and burn them. Its interesting
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

Btw where team this project and your advisor ?
Why you sure with passive income ? Smiley
I like the idea and also would like to invest but just like other concerned already mentioned, will kinda hope some more details will be put out so investors can be more attracted. Best.

Hello nicecrypto! Thanks for the interest! If you have any concerns, other than the ones already addressed, please do not hesitate to ask!
Thank you again.

You’re welcome! If you would like to reserve Vietnamese translation of the whitepaper please feel free to do so!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I like the idea and also would like to invest but just like other concerned already mentioned, will kinda hope some more details will be put out so investors can be more attracted. Best.
How can we receive 100 LNL token. I joined telegram group. Telegram name @DonnieCrypto

Hello DonCryp, thanks for joining our telegram! That’s all there is to it! Joining prior to 100 members means you will receive 100 LNL tokens! No need to worry about filling in any form we will automatically add your name to our list!  The tokens will be distributed post ICO as our bounties are distributed.
Thank you again.
if market conditions are not stable, whether the funds invested may be taken back, because investors must have concerns

Greetings n3482nba! I apologize but I am having difficulty understanding your question. From what I am able to piece together is that you are concerned about wether or not an investor has the capability to “take back” funds. If you are referring to the staking plans then yes! You are able to cancel your plan at any time and withdraw your funds!
How can we receive 100 LNL token. I joined telegram group. Telegram name @DonnieCrypto

Hello DonCryp, thanks for joining our telegram! That’s all there is to it! Joining prior to 100 members means you will receive 100 LNL tokens! No need to worry about filling in any form we will automatically add your name to our list!  The tokens will be distributed post ICO as our bounties are distributed.
Activity: 140
if market conditions are not stable, whether the funds invested may be taken back, because investors must have concerns
Do you have an estimation of when the time they can be revealed would be?

Hello Jerry Moor, sadly we are unable to provide an exact estimation. That being said we do aim to reveal the team prior to the closing of the ICO.
Activity: 41
So it means, you are not disclosing the team members also?
Passive income is only true as long as the project is earning.
But once, it's not getting anything even if it is still alive, investors can't get any cent out of this.
You need to address mass adoption also, without consumers, your project is basically dead.

Greetings TimeTeller, thanks for taking the time to comment! Correct, at the moment the LunarLink team will not be disclosed. As the dangers that may oppose members of the team subside, the team may be revealed. As far as your concern about the platforms longevity, we have ensured that multiple streams of revenue keep us profitable. Utilizing our profits from the trading bot, trading team, and mining facility we can ensure that the platform performs as intended to!

Do you have an estimation of when the time they can be revealed would be?
But once, it's not getting anything even if it is still alive, investors can't get any cent out of this.
You need to address mass adoption also, without consumers, your project is basically dead.

Greetings TimeTeller, thanks for taking the time to comment! Correct, at the moment the LunarLink team will not be disclosed. As the dangers that may oppose members of the team subside, the team may be revealed. As far as your concern about the platforms longevity, we have ensured that multiple streams of revenue keep us profitable. Utilizing our profits from the trading bot, trading team, and mining facility we can ensure that the platform performs as intended to!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Where is your mining facility located and do you have some pictures of it you can share for investors to have a look at?
Hello starblocks, thank you for your interest. We can gladly provide you with the location of our mining facility, it is located in Venezuela. However, with the current state of how cryptocurrency mining is being handled in Venezuela posting pictures of our mining facility can potentially put our facility operators in danger. Once it becomes safe we will be happy to share pictures!

Where is your mining facility located and do you have some pictures of it you can share for investors to have a look at?
Hello starblocks, thank you for your interest. We can gladly provide you with the location of our mining facility, it is located in Venezuela. However, with the current state of how cryptocurrency mining is being handled in Venezuela posting pictures of our mining facility can potentially put our facility operators in danger. Once it becomes safe we will be happy to share pictures!
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
this ico project has no partner that support and I do not see the member team working in it, besides the roadmap also not yet available, where I will find full information about proye ico lunarlink sir?
I am interested in monitoring the lunarlink project, I am interested in the inventory program provided.
hopefully this goes smoothly
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: