Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MaxiMine (MXM) | Multi-Switching Mining Pool with Ultra Hash Rate - page 11. (Read 21711 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
joined the telegram group for the airdrop..the bot just wanted my ETH address..no username or mailadress for prove of subscribing to your homepage....did i miss anything?

No you did not miss anything, the bot automatically records your TelegramID in the background as well. Thank you for participating and feel free to ask more questions about MXM!  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
joined the telegram group for the airdrop..the bot just wanted my ETH address..no username or mailadress for prove of subscribing to your homepage....did i miss anything?
Bounty manager
KYC whitelisting is open. Please sign up to be eligible for the ICO.

By the way, we are having a telegram airdrop at the moment. It is your chance to get some tokens first before the ICO.
Bounty manager

Official Guide to Sign up and Complete KYC for MXM
https://medium.com/@maximinecoin/a-guide-to-signing-up-with-maximine-17ac53c3f5c9
Official Guide to Invest in MXM Token Sale (Ends 10 June 2018)
https://medium.com/@maximinecoin/maximine-mxm-token-sales-guide-668393a2323e

Great News! The ICO has ended with 80,000 ETH Raised! The World’s Largest Mining ICO, MaxiMine, will be proudly listed on HitBTC on 28 June 2018. Join the ICO now!

What is MaxiMine

MaxiMine is a highly efficient and transparent cloud-based pool mining platform. Users receive a portion of the MaxiMine pool rewards by staking the tokens that they own for hashing power.

ROADMAP

In 2013, MaxiMine CTO, Mr. Hua Cai, started mining farms in Inner Mongolia, Sichuan and other areas of Northern China . Since then, his mining farms have been expanding steadily and is well on its way to achieving his vision of a global presence. With his business expertise and technical competence, Mr. Hua Cai aims to make the MaxiMine project a global venture, one that belongs to the world.

OUR PARTNERS

AS SEEN ON

CORE TEAM

ADVISORS

Pages:
Jump to: