Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 11. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16
i think i prefer this cryptocurrency than Apollo. it looks faster in transaction. please what is the process of donating an idle machine to your network in other earn more Metahash?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
New Forging

CLICK THE PIC TO READ MORE

Join the ride!
#MHC now listed on CEX.IO

Join the ride!
Optimizing Coin Supply for Transparency and Self-Regulation

Join the ride!
Is it possible to forging using a mobile wallet? it is extraordinary if possible because most millennial generation activities depend on smart phones .

Unfortunately, no. For forging you can use only Windows, Mac and Linux.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Is it possible to forging using a mobile wallet? it is extraordinary if possible because most millennial generation activities depend on smart phones .
Join the ride!
Check this May 2019 AMA with Gleb Nikitin, #MetaHash Tech Lead and Co-Founder!

CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Activity: 161
Merit: 13
#MetaHash is now ranked as top 3 on http://www.blocktivity.info/  Cool Cool Cool
Join the ride!
Infrastructure Torrent — Introducing New Node Role

Join the ride!
look like this project is quite interesting, because the team member is active to give all informations about this project
anyway, where i can see the future plan or roadmap from this project ?

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback!

Roadmap for the beginning of 2019 you can find in WhitePaper - https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_WhitePaper_EN.pdf?v=5
Also, we always share the latest news on our news channel - https://t.me/metahash
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
look like this project is quite interesting, because the team member is active to give all informations about this project
anyway, where i can see the future plan or roadmap from this project ?
Join the ride!
#MetaHash private key

Join the ride!
Dear friends, don't forget to join our Telegram chat  Wink

CLICK THE PIC TO JOIN CHAT

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

this is a good news, but what is going on with metahash price,, this good news didn't make the price grow
because, i see the price of MHC is down hardly in few days until now ?
What is the problem of Bitforex? We are going to the chasm and rest.
bitforex not sincere to us

this is a good news, but what is going on with metahash price,, this good news didn't make the price grow
What is the problem of Bitforex? We are going to the chasm and rest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

We are proud to say that our founder&CRO Gleb Nikitin will make a speech at Blockchain Life 2019 Asia on next Tuesday.

His message topic will be  "Problems and solutions on building a highspeed blockchain".

For more details, look here blockchain-life.com

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Yv4dnGGxS62sAtR-5kzICA.png
GIeb Nikitin I want you to drive Lamborghini to this event too.hahaha Wink
Activity: 4
We are proud to say that our founder&CRO Gleb Nikitin will make a speech at Blockchain Life 2019 Asia on next Tuesday.

His message topic will be  "Problems and solutions on building a highspeed blockchain".

For more details, look here blockchain-life.com

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Yv4dnGGxS62sAtR-5kzICA.png
Dear community,

The recent #MHC withdrawal problem at BitForex which caused abnormal coins’ sale and traders’ transition, as well as affected our coin’s course, is under our precise control. For the last several days we are working closely with BitForex to fix this problem.
The solutions are found and most likely it will be completely fixed within the next 24 hours and all users will be able to withdraw #MHC from the exchange again in a normal way.

We will keep you updated.

We and BitForex apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I love metahash Wink
Join the ride!
Dear community,

The recent #MHC withdrawal problem at BitForex which caused abnormal coins’ sale and traders’ transition, as well as affected our coin’s course, is under our precise control. For the last several days we are working closely with BitForex to fix this problem.
The solutions are found and most likely it will be completely fixed within the next 24 hours and all users will be able to withdraw #MHC from the exchange again in a normal way.

We will keep you updated.

We and BitForex apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Pages:
Jump to: