Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Modulum - The first modular IoT device on blockchains - page 2. (Read 1998 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
ico pirce is 0.0033 Eth payment medot just eth
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Why those numbers? I think it might be some sense in there. 42332000

The website displayed an incorrect number, this is now fixed.

Also do you plan bounty campaign?

We are finalizing the modalities. Stay tuned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Your hard cap is HUGE. Why do you need so much?

Here is a non-exhaustive list of our ambitions:
- Design Hardware & Software for 2 IoT products (Light & Full version) and for an uncountable number of add-ons
- New team members for our constant growing software (which is going to include more and more blockchains)
- Industrialization, tests, international experimentations, certifications of both versions and all add-ons
- Creation of a blockchain ecosystem around the product, including: Modulum company, users, external services, creators, resellers, renters...
- Creation of an infrastructure for devices management and for our own services (like the Modulum service rental thanks to MDL tokens)
- Marketing & sales
- International events planning, contests
- and everything else described in our whitepaper page 17 & 23 Smiley

I will have a closer look on your whitepaper. Concept looks interesting and something that was no existing before.

Also do you plan bounty campaign?
Activity: 135
Just 12 days to go live.

ALL THE BEST TEAM

Here is a non-exhaustive list of our ambitions:
- Design Hardware & Software for 2 IoT products (Light & Full version) and for an uncountable number of add-ons
- New team members for our constant growing software (which is going to include more and more blockchains)
- Industrialization, tests, international experimentations, certifications of both versions and all add-ons
- Creation of a blockchain ecosystem around the product, including: Modulum company, users, external services, creators, resellers, renters...
- Creation of an infrastructure for devices management and for our own services (like the Modulum service rental thanks to MDL tokens)
- Marketing & sales
- International events planning, contests
- and everything else described in our whitepaper page 17 & 23 Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
World is really entering into new era of decentralized technology which bring more control, more freedom, more mobility, more productivity, and more transparency in day to day usable applications. Invention of Blockchain technology really brings revolution in 21st century.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
It looks like arduino for blockchain. I can see the great potential in it. Good luck in the project. I will follow closely.
Activity: 218
Finally something fresh, new and original. I like your project. If you need translations, I can do Polish (Whitepaper, ANN, Thread, Website), for a reasonable bounty, denominated in your tokens.
Activity: 11
This project is looking good, we will see how the project progress, maybe I can joining to ICO too
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
Really very innovative concept of connecting object with platform based on blockchain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Why those numbers? I think it might be some sense in there. 42332000

Modulum team here! Feel free to ask us anything.
Pages:
Jump to: