Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ [ANN][ICO] MYTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽ - page 2. (Read 613 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
MyTVchain very interesting project with lot of potential member .I hope this project will make good revenue in blockchain industry .This first project i seen blockchain based all the best team.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Hello!

I just joined to signature campaign! Let's support this amazing project and spread the word!

Good luck MYTVCHAIN!
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
A project with such good product and such an experienced team of developers may turn out to be top5 in 2019.
It is a pity that the community is so little active here and in social media. Anyway it is just the beginning, because it is stage of private sale, so I hope that soon the world will hear something more about this project!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Haha

It's true of Music television, I even thought when I saw the first time for this Announcement it was MTV Music from Hollywood. LOL
Look at the main image in the MTVchain announcement functioned for Sports, so it's definitely the end of MTVchain definitely supports Betting. LOL

LOL As I saw the advertisement for the first time, I also thought that it was a project related to betting.

However, it looks like a very interesting and solid project. It is very important that they already have a working product, so investors can first check what's going on. The experience of developers also looks very impressive.

It's nice to see the project already have a working product and been reported by some mainstream medias
that makes the project more legal ...
Pepemo.vip
It looks like something changed in your roadmap.. before, private sale should to be over on 31st December 2018, but now it is 28th February. Do the next stages will be shorter, or whole ICO is extended - if so, when is end date?

When will the amount of collected funds be disclosed?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Project looks very interesting. Developer team have huge experience in TV sector, so it is big plus.
We will see, if this not the best time for crypto market will let this project success.
I can not find information about softcap, is it mean that project will be developed even with minimum funds?
I also did not find information about soft cap. Is there a project for it? Hard cap is certainly not small for today's market.

That's what I do not understand. Hardcap is quite high for the current situation, and the softacap is missing.
It is possible that the developers already know that a bull run is coming and expect to collect the whole amount. Smiley
Pepemo.vip
Project looks very interesting. Developer team have huge experience in TV sector, so it is big plus.
We will see, if this not the best time for crypto market will let this project success.
I can not find information about softcap, is it mean that project will be developed even with minimum funds?
I also did not find information about soft cap. Is there a project for it? Hard cap is certainly not small for today's market.

They have working company, so they need just upgrade. Maybe they think in the way, that they will improve their project as much, as much money they collect. In my opinion, this is a good solution for the current market situation.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Pepemo.vip
Haha

It's true of Music television, I even thought when I saw the first time for this Announcement it was MTV Music from Hollywood. LOL
Look at the main image in the MTVchain announcement functioned for Sports, so it's definitely the end of MTVchain definitely supports Betting. LOL

LOL As I saw the advertisement for the first time, I also thought that it was a project related to betting.

However, it looks like a very interesting and solid project. It is very important that they already have a working product, so investors can first check what's going on. The experience of developers also looks very impressive.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
Haha

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Pages:
Jump to: