Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 148. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think project with algorithmic trading like NapoleonX is really enjoyed by crypto lover. The possibility to invest in some Daf with different strategies and to have benefit from a trading bot is awesome. And of the algorithm is powerful, the value of NapoleonX will skyrocket, and when I see the solidity of the team, I know the project will skyrocket.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

I think it will be a while before 'everybody' uses bots. And there will be differences in the bots of course. So i think this will not be a problem anytime soon.

There will be different bots of course, some might perform better than others so it's the task of the NapoleonX team to constantly improve their bots so that they won't get outperformed by others.

The DAFs are a set of various bots and strategies, that uses historical data to make decisions, they are NOT simple, so NapoleonX will definitely be better than others, that is the good part of this project, you don't get a simple bot for trading, you get an entire platform dedicated for trading Cheesy.

Do some trading bots use neural network technologies to learn from the market ?
Where do you get this information?, give the link, the technology of the neural network is another level of development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

I think it will be a while before 'everybody' uses bots. And there will be differences in the bots of course. So i think this will not be a problem anytime soon.

There will be different bots of course, some might perform better than others so it's the task of the NapoleonX team to constantly improve their bots so that they won't get outperformed by others.

The DAFs are a set of various bots and strategies, that uses historical data to make decisions, they are NOT simple, so NapoleonX will definitely be better than others, that is the good part of this project, you don't get a simple bot for trading, you get an entire platform dedicated for trading Cheesy.

They said AI/DL is in their roadmap but not initially. They will deploy already developet quant strategies initialy if I have understod the approach correctly.
I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.

Wow, i would appreciate a link to this rumor. NaPoleonX should be marketed to the people that missed out Cindicator, if they still have money left to invest  Smiley.

Alright.

The team also noted that the total amount proposed by all 33,449 applicants from 160 countries of the world exceeded $500 million.

Here is the link:

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/cindicator-project-successfully-complete-an-unusual-token-sale-collects-15-million/

I still find it difficult to believe... but on another hand I got somewhere around 140k tokens from their cindicator challenge and if the demand was that high I would be surprised if it doesnt surge once the tokens is released so I will followup for sure.
I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.

Wow, i would appreciate a link to this rumor. NaPoleonX should be marketed to the people that missed out Cindicator, if they still have money left to invest  Smiley.

Alright.

The team also noted that the total amount proposed by all 33,449 applicants from 160 countries of the world exceeded $500 million.

Here is the link:

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/cindicator-project-successfully-complete-an-unusual-token-sale-collects-15-million/

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
I still stand behind the notion that an algorithm will not be able to outperform a human. Even with basic knowledge of how trading
works. I'm not saying they are not useful or able to generate profits. An algorithms usefulness reaches as far as the owner of the
trading accounts being AFK and/or his need for sleep. A human can't make trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An algorithm doesn't need a break.

I kinda get your feeling, but not a lot of humans are succesful traders.  Sure with crypto everybody can be a winner when BTC goes up so much, but with other commodities, it isn't so easy. I like trading bots, although i like a human to give the final yes/no when a trade is suggested.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I still stand behind the notion that an algorithm will not be able to outperform a human. Even with basic knowledge of how trading
works. I'm not saying they are not useful or able to generate profits. An algorithms usefulness reaches as far as the owner of the
trading accounts being AFK and/or his need for sleep. A human can't make trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An algorithm doesn't need a break.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Alright.

Here is the link:

Omg.. Does napolenX team can give  info, how may investors interesing in their green list as well?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Yes, we ourselves should choose a good and suitable strategy.
The market will not stay the same all the time.
bot is probably tuned to the optimal algorithm. puts for example 2 orders at once - if sees a big difference between the price of buying and selling
I  think, it will be very useful
Activity: 490

Yes, we ourselves should choose a good and suitable strategy.
The market will not stay the same all the time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Alright.

Here is the link:

Activity: 294

The reason why Cindicator was sold out this fast is because people are looking for sure platforms.
NapoleonX can also provide this to a lot of members. I'm sure investors will be looking at this!!

This ICO will be great and will sale out fast!
Keep it up team

If you're right, it's sure that NapoleonX can provide what is needed. I heard about this project even before this ANN in France and the team seems very solid.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

The reason why Cindicator was sold out this fast is because people are looking for sure platforms.
NapoleonX can also provide this to a lot of members. I'm sure investors will be looking at this!!

This ICO will be great and will sale out fast!
Keep it up team

Good information to know, seems like there is room for competitor in this particular field.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

For the far future where this will probably happen i would agree with you. But right now there are still so many individuals who are doing day trading that we dont have to fear about that.
Jump to: