Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 207. (Read 70178 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
looks very promising project. whats total supply of tokens and price of token?

We have set a min cap @25,000 ETH for having enough resources to kick start this project with a target @40,000 ETH. However, we have not capped our ICO at this level just in case we get much bigger support, which would enable us to be more ambitious regarding our development plans. The formal cap will be set @100,000 ETH with a hidden cap below to give an incentive for potential investors to join early as oppose to late in our ICO.

We have decided to communicate on our needs in ETH as opposed to USD like everyone else do as we believe that's the right way to do it given our objectives to manage crypto assets.

Thats a big min cap nowadays.
Really hope this cap is will be reached very fast and we not have to wait until the last moment...

I'm convienced in this project and I hope a lot will follow.
Keep it up devs!

The advantage of running a greenlist is to get some indications on potential investor appetite. The trend has been quite good on this front and we're on target to achieve this target before the presale starts (10th October). We can close it anytime before this date if we have enough commitment.

Just heads up on greenlist/whitelist contribution commitment. A few recent ICOs have experienced that less than 20% of commited funds actualy was put on the table.

We are conscious that as long as we are not asking people to actually commit the money, these are just promises. However, this is a way for us to gauge market interest in our project and to offer these early people to get a bigger bonus should they decide to finally commit to our ICO. And thank you for sharing this statistic.
The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley

The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.

Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.

Because we've been there more than 15 years ago, we are proposing this project. We are trying to save everyone sometime in their trading experience.
http://www.fxtradermagazine.com/trading-psychology/how-to-eliminate-emotions-from-trading-2.php
The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley

Indeed, algorithmic / systematic trading has taken bigger market share in the traditional universe and rightly so given the poor performance of most discretionary asset managers. However designing a trading bot require some skills and there is plenty of research to be made in this area. But it is true that not everyone has the capacity to design performing bots.

Regarding AI, this is only one way to develop a bot and it is very promising. We find this very challenging and exiting and believe that early adopters will be the one reaping future profits.
Is there NaPoleonX have roadshows something like that. if they have then they sould make videos and picture and share on social media like youtube FB TW ETC. that is good more for this project.

We are effectively on a roadshow currently. We were at the ICO Summit in Zurich last friday. The coming events are:
1. meetup organized by the Asseth in Paris on Sept 20
2. speaker at the World Bloclchain Forum on Sept 25-26
3. speaker at the Blockchain Forum in Barcelona on oct 3-5
4. another meetup in Paris mid oct
Do you have a working product or it is in development ?

We have developed our strategies for a long time now even though we are still finding new ones when we have time to spend on this. This is the core our value proposal.

The second element is to build a platform to host these strategies and all the functionalities we intend to provide to NPX token holders. We have already developed a beta version and are testing it as well as putting a security layer. We hope to present this in the next few weeks and in any case before ICO launch.
are going to allow trading against commodity/index also?

We have presented a strategy based on Gold in our Blackpaper and Commodities are definitively an asset class where we want to propose bots. We know that in this asset class liquidity is more limited than in Equity and Fixed Income but given the current liquidity in the crypto universe, we think some room to provide some strategy with decent size.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
The proper projects still get their funding, it's just that now there are so many ones. 6 months ago there were like 2 per month, no it's 10 per week. Of course they can't all sell out (fast). And most of them are shit anyway.

I think with the right amount of marketing NapoleonX its project is good enough to receive the amount of funding they need.

More like 10 a day Smiley. And a lot of shitty onces!
NapoleonX is getting the right marketing, showing there faces on expos, interviews on youtube, ...

Dont like the design of the website but its a great platform Smiley
Hope they will hire a great designer team.

I'm a huge fan of there idea!

You're right, that's all stuff that can be arranged afterwards. Unfortunately devs aren't designers.  Smiley

Most devs aren't designer, so some could do a good job, but we don't know if this is the case, meanwhile, the project is getting traction, more so with the marketing and the apparition of the team in expos and youtube channels, that is good for this, the concept of DAF is a new one, will definitely redesign how common people trade in the market, with cryptocurrencies as well as stock market and equity market Cheesy. I hope I could use the DAF with Depotwallet, I want to trade with real assets too, and depotwallet will let you do that, and with some DAFs many people will make a lot of profits effortlessly.

What makes this algorithmic better than several other algorithmic based ICOs.

Are there other algorithmic based ICOs? you mean other ICOs that propose to build an algorithmic ecosystem for trading in the cryptocurrency market, stock market and equity market? and that pays you GAS for participating in the selección of bots to create new COMPLEX DAFs? or similar? can you link me to those ICOs? I would like to know them and compare.

Don't play daft, there have been several ICOs with similar quips. The first two that pop up is rialto and enigma, and that's without even thinking about it. The market is filled with the arbitrage offers. Anyway, i will let it go and have the dev's prove themself
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Will there be support for all cryptos or a few?
Will it support all exchanges or you will open a new one?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I just tried to click on one member npx signature to have a look in the telegram, link didnt work (Twitter et al did however). Perhaps only this specific user but might be Worth checking out. The link as http://tg//join?invite=FDx1WUM93110XNxSrtHxhg
The project developers took part in the conference in Zurich yesterday.
https://icosummit.ch/zurich-2017/napoleonx/

Photo from telegram chanel:

They do the right thing. more people should know about it

Nice addition with a Picture in this thread. Anyone from the team mind to elaborate on the feedback they recieved during the event?
If you have a lot of questions you can join the slack and the telegram. The team is very active and answer all the question we have. Its rare to have a team active like that in social media platform. NapoleonX team have a very great communication. Its pretty important and for the future of the project an investors like that.

Had a look in telegram yesterday, agree in full, but I also claim that they need to build it bigger (Quick). How many members in slack?

Still a young project and a young community
Everything will grow but it will not be very quick. Everything will come it just takes some time.

Its not so easy nowadays with all those ICO and new platforms.

Agree, but since that is the case, you need to prolong/extend the period from Community buildup until ICO or go with guerilla tactics and build Community fast.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
which crypto currency going to be supported by bot initially?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Is it for france only?

If it's for France only, why do they write in English? There is nothing about France only in the whitepaper.

But I get what you're saying, why is the subtitle "1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager"? I guess they wanted to be 1st in some way. They aren't the first algorithmic crypto asset manager but they are the first French team to create one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Is it for france only?

No, it's for everyone who's interested.

It might be that the US is excluded, but I just checked their site and haven't read anything about that. China probably is excluded btw, thanks to their new rules.
I think it just hit me - NaPoleonX DAFs are the cryptographical mirror to Wallstreet ETFs.

So instead of the Winklevoss ETF which would put a crypto asset (Bitcoin) on a fiat exchange, NaPoleaonX is a way to put fiat assets into the cryptosphere?

Did I get that right? I know, I have some reading ahead of me.

An ETF simply follows assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds and generally operates with an arbitrage mechanism designed to keep it trading close to its net asset value. The DAFs are bots that are supposed to actively trade.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Is it for france only?
The NapoleonX team participate to a lot of event its very cool for the visibility and they will continue to do it. They also have visibility with some article about the project, people really enjoyed it. We will see a huge community around the project in few days, if things continue like that we will see one of the most sucessfull ico of the year with NapoleonX.

Agree, I just hope they install barriers to prevent whales from scooping up all of the supply. They are from the capital industry after all which is where the big money is. I don't mind heavy invester in this project, in fact I hope they raise lots of money, but I'd like to scoop some up as well.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
The NapoleonX team participate to a lot of event its very cool for the visibility and they will continue to do it. They also have visibility with some article about the project, people really enjoyed it. We will see a huge community around the project in few days, if things continue like that we will see one of the most sucessfull ico of the year with NapoleonX.

Some nice words Trrrt Smiley
Seen a lot of successfull ICO's this year and really hope NaPoleonX will be one of them. This project is really getting the traction it deserves.

Cant wait to see it go to the moon!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I think it just hit me - NaPoleonX DAFs are the cryptographical mirror to Wallstreet ETFs.

So instead of the Winklevoss ETF which would put a crypto asset (Bitcoin) on a fiat exchange, NaPoleaonX is a way to put fiat assets into the cryptosphere?

Did I get that right? I know, I have some reading ahead of me.
Activity: 294
What makes this algorithmic better than several other algorithmic based ICOs.

I was wondering the same but, the difference is inthe the team, if you look these people have quite a lot of experience in the field. Secondly they clearly provide data, see the blackpaper.

Well, the true difference will be in the algorythms results, but you can't know this before the product is already made  Grin
Jump to: