Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 63. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
why ICO going to run till JAN 4th? isn't it is long time. is there any hard max cap?
Their hard cap is between 40k - 100k ETH.
Its better to be prepared to get a maximum result.

Its also quite a lot of of ETH, but i think the soft cap will be reached for sure.

easy, i belive the softcap will be reached soon,
before Christmas  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
why ICO going to run till JAN 4th? isn't it is long time. is there any hard max cap?

Its also quite a lot of of ETH, but i think the soft cap will be reached for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

They are aiming to sell all NPX as any ICO would, so they won't have to extend it like other ICOs were doing it, things like that could damage the image, so it could be finished before, or it could not reach the hidden cap, so please don't complaing the time of the ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Pre sale is now really close. Everyone who hasn't prepared yet should start preparing now Cheesy Get your investments ready  Cool
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hopefully the cancelled fork and the recent raise in altcoins will bring a positive tailwind for the Project as it does presale and mainsale Smiley

yes, i hope so.
i need a bot that can trade automatically, so i can focus on other work. and NapolenX will do it.
Activity: 364
Hopefully the cancelled fork and the recent raise in altcoins will bring a positive tailwind for the Project as it does presale and mainsale Smiley
Activity: 294
Yes the pre sale is really near, just 3 more days to wait. Dont Forget to subscribe and don’t miss the opportunity to grab your token with 30% bonus. I’m impatient to see things started !
Thanks to the last altcoin pump. I can now invest in this project with the profits. I think bots trading on the blockchain are the future.

I am sure this project will have good results, some similar projects seems really less professionals and competent in my opinion.

I am hoping that this project secure some of my profits, and i leave it good hands....professionals like you said.

Safe bet in my opinion. Every traders want tools like this, and the team seems highly competent in this field.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Yes the pre sale is really near, just 3 more days to wait. Dont Forget to subscribe and don’t miss the opportunity to grab your token with 30% bonus. I’m impatient to see things started !
Thanks to the last altcoin pump. I can now invest in this project with the profits. I think bots trading on the blockchain are the future.

I am sure this project will have good results, some similar projects seems really less professionals and competent in my opinion.

I am hoping that this project secure some of my profits, and i leave it good hands....professionals like you said.
Activity: 294

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
what is this conference was? This was global conference or only about their project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The NaPoleonX team is in Paris attending an ICO conference.

NaPoleonX is always on those big events.
This is really great for the project, the team is doing all the marketing Wink

Cant wait to see the presale go!
the team is doing a great job of marketing/advertising by participating in these prestigious events increases the visibility of the project, i can not wait more for the begining of the pre-sale...
Haha they are globetrotters  Grin but to be honest this is very good for ico exposure
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
the project is solid and very legitimate,
the team answer questions and they promote the project in lot of conferences,  Wink
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

the team is doing a great job of marketing/advertising by participating in these prestigious events increases the visibility of the project, i can not wait more for the begining of the pre-sale...
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yes, they are doing a lot to find new investors and convince them of their project. I hope they succeeded and that we will see a popular pre-sale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Better days in sight for Alts and Icos, expect it to remain or better, and I'll place my long-awaited small dividend on NapoleonX. I hope to be sure about the improvement with the cancellation of the fork
I think that this project can become one of few, the tokens of which can do x20 of price, after ICO ending, Napoleon team does excellent job - project will be successful
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
napoleonx is good project i think this is best opportunity for investors. i want to know is there any announcement for demo version or test platform?
Pages:
Jump to: