Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] n'cloud.swiss - THE SWISS ALTERNATIVE TO AWS, AZURE, GCP & CO. - page 2. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

your ICO is doing very well! It’s been a good decision for me to invest I guess.

I have seen that you have already sold more than 4 million tokens in just 3 days.

I’m excited about the coming days.

Hope more investors will see the potential of your ICO.

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your trust. We are also amazed by the support we got from across the globe and hope more investors see the potential of our ICO. I have also noticed that many would like to invest in our ICO but they feel insecure due to a lack of experience in the crypto world. They wonder what is a digital wallet or how to manage tokens. This is why our CEO Andre Matter had the brillant idea of managing the tokens of our investors if they wish. This makes us the first and only company in the world offering such a service Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
Hey guys,

your ICO is doing very well! It’s been a good decision for me to invest I guess.

I have seen that you have already sold more than 4 million tokens in just 3 days.

I’m excited about the coming days.

Hope more investors will see the potential of your ICO.
I like! Smiley

That's good to read Smiley Do not hesitate to reach out for any questions.
Hey guys is your ICO already online? I am afraid I missed out on presage  Sad

What is presage ?  Cheesy I mean you mean pre sale. n'cloud.swiss just went live yesterday

hahah I meant pre sale Cheesy I was so afraid that I have missed pre-ICO

Keep following us on our different social media channels. So you won't miss any of our updated Wink
Activity: 11

What is presage ?  Cheesy I mean you mean pre sale. n'cloud.swiss just went live yesterday

hahah I meant pre sale Cheesy I was so afraid that I have missed pre-ICO
Activity: 10
Hey there,

I have seen that you are using Yoti. Do we really need a digital ID to buy tokens?  Undecided

Yes you do need for several good reasons Wink Let me name you a few:

- The digital ID helps us to perform KYC/AML checks (Know your customer / Anti-money laundering laws)
- Due to known identity and token batch, we recognize theft or hacking of tokens and can void them. The legitimate owner of the tokens gets the tokens back or new ones
- The digital ID replaces username and password and enables you access on n’cloud.swiss, n’STORE or n’WORLD
- The NCU tokens are in a closed circuit. That gives the token holders a much higher security

All in all, KYC process make possible high standards in terms of security. Again an important feature of our "Swiss made" DNA.

Thank you for your reply. Indeed KYC/AML are important to guarantee security and protection. I understand that.
Hey there,

I have seen that you are using Yoti. Do we really need a digital ID to buy tokens?  Undecided

Yes you do need for several good reasons Wink Let me name you a few:

- The digital ID helps us to perform KYC/AML checks (Know your customer / Anti-money laundering laws)
- Due to known identity and token batch, we recognize theft or hacking of tokens and can void them. The legitimate owner of the tokens gets the tokens back or new ones
- The digital ID replaces username and password and enables you access on n’cloud.swiss, n’STORE or n’WORLD
- The NCU tokens are in a closed circuit. That gives the token holders a much higher security

All in all, KYC process make possible high standards in terms of security. Again an important feature of our "Swiss made" DNA.
What happens in the least probable case if your ICO is not successful at all? I think you would still keep doing your thing right?

The n'cloud.swiss project is a running company. Logically, it's independent from results in the ICO. Whatever happens, we go ahead with our international expansion. The good news therefore is that we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan are already in progress.

Thats cool. Your project is very unique among that number of ICOs coming in everyday.

Thank you for your supportive words. I hope our ICO is successful as it deserves to be Smiley
Activity: 4
What happens in the least probable case if your ICO is not successful at all? I think you would still keep doing your thing right?

The n'cloud.swiss project is a running company. Logically, it's independent from results in the ICO. Whatever happens, we go ahead with our international expansion. The good news therefore is that we follow our goals and milestones independently from results achieved in the ICO. The platform located in Switzerland runs successfully and the projects for the same in India and Pakistan are already in progress.

Thats cool. Your project is very unique among that number of ICOs coming in everyday.
Activity: 10
Hey there,

hey yk2018, don't worry. You didn't miss out on anything  Wink Our Pre-ICO went live yesterday. The initial price was 0,10 CHF but it is on the rise and now is at 0,13 CHF. Hurry up if you wanna profit from low price per token.

Oh great so I didn’t miss out on it. I’ll hurry up then Smiley

hey yk2018, don't worry. You didn't miss out on anything  Wink Our Pre-ICO went live yesterday. The initial price was 0,10 CHF but it is on the rise and now is at 0,13 CHF. Hurry up if you wanna profit from low price per token.

You have a great team and idea. I want to believe that it's a 100% real project

It really is! Thank you so much for believing in us Smiley We hope our ICO is of a huge success. More than 17 years of successful cloud business operation and now we feel ready to compete with the biggest cloud providers!  Wink
Activity: 140
You have a great team and idea. I want to believe that it's a 100% real project
Exciting project! I read about your ICO launch on Digitaljournal. Thought I should join bitcointalk to keep updated. I like what I see so far  Smiley

Wow you even joined bitcointalk because of our ICO. That's very nice! Yeah we are on Digitaljournal and many other popular media websites. Especially on Digitaljournal we published a press release. I guess you have read that one.
So this is a well known existing real project right from the first start, and now it going on the Cryptocurrency world.
Expanding business in this crypto world is not a bad choice. In the future it will expand the business to a higher level.

This is exactly what is particular about our ICO and worth investing in. We really are the ICO of a proven business case expanding global.
Pages:
Jump to: