Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Network Units - Multiplayer Decentralized - Public Presale - page 3. (Read 3462 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Gamers can mine tokens just by doing what they already do and enjoy - playing games! This has to be the most unique offering of any project I have come across so far. Fun and games, pun intended. Salut to the Devs!
So this is about play to earn.
But on which game they will intergate with this? Can token coin use on difference game in ecosystem? Gaming is very big market and potential too. So gamers will very happy to earn and play their favorite game.
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
Gamers can mine tokens just by doing what they already do and enjoy - playing games! This has to be the most unique offering of any project I have come across so far. Fun and games, pun intended. Salut to the Devs!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Exciting News everyone!
Network Units rolled out an alpha version.
The working proof of concept is out there!

Why is this exciting?
It is proof that you can integrate your (unity) game with Network Units, and using the Ethereum Blockchain to play and host any games.

The team is working on further developments, and are now ahead of schedule.
This is a truly unique adoption of Ethereum's possibilities!

The presale is almost coming to its end, and the product and platform are under heavy development.
Join us now and receive a 35% bonus!

https://networkunits.io
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Sometimes it's hard to find a project that has it all but i seem to have found one:

1. The team is truly incredible'
2. The project has a very rich history in terms of planning and achievements till date
3. The project is so well setup and structured that you could make money whether you're a gamer, an ISP provider, network enthusiast or just an ivestor.
4. The ANN is awesome and so is the website.
5. The roadmap is fantastic.

WELL DONE!!!!
Activity: 55
Hi Awardotter the minimum transaction is 0.01 ETH
Activity: 54
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
We are excited to announce that our Bounty Campaign has now started.

Be sure to check out the thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-network-units-multiplayer-decentralized-bounty-campaign-2548299
Hi Everyone

Just a quick update.

We have opened up pre-registrations for our upcoming Proof of Concept Platform, the registration form can be found here:

https://networkunits.io/account/register
The manager can tell, is there a bounty campain in you?

Hi Dimonhamon

There will be one shortly we will announce it soon.
Activity: 68
I am also curious about this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This is an interesting project. Odd that it hasn't gotten much attention yet. Too many ICOs these days, I guess.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Do you have something like a calculator what tells me how much I can earn if I share my computer to your network? I think people would love to see that. Maybe it is possible to just buy some computers in my house and use them all to earn tokens?

Hi Bullexadam,

We were going to write a use case of potential earnings for sharing, and potential costings for purchasing service from the infrastructure. However your suggestion is great idea, we will work on a calculator and will post here as soon as its ready.

Feel free to send through any additional feedback or queries you may have.

Thanks again for the prompt response sounds good! Yeah well I really think it will be helpful to get investors and users into your project. By the way can I compare networkunits to Gladius? You can also earn tokens by lending out your bandwidth  

No problem Bullexdam, we welcome any feedback or questions the community may have about the project.

In regards to earning tokens for sharing bandwidth Gladius is similar, another point of difference is that our verification process aims to rewards players with tokens.

However the use cases differ:

Gladius aims to fight DDOS attacks.
Network Units aims to provide a Decentralized Multiplayer Framework that is easily integrated into Games.

Activity: 5
Do you have something like a calculator what tells me how much I can earn if I share my computer to your network? I think people would love to see that. Maybe it is possible to just buy some computers in my house and use them all to earn tokens?

Hi Bullexadam,

We were going to write a use case of potential earnings for sharing, and potential costings for purchasing service from the infrastructure. However your suggestion is great idea, we will work on a calculator and will post here as soon as its ready.

Thanks again for the prompt response sounds good! Yeah well I really think it will be helpful to get investors and users into your project. By the way can I compare networkunits to Gladius? You can also earn tokens by lending out your bandwidth   

Hi Bullexadam,

Activity: 140
Hi prometheum,

Thank you very much for your clear answers, yes I believe this will be a very successful project, are you one of the developers?
I definitely will join you guys. This will be very huge I know the game industry quite well and the will love this project. I wish you best of luck and I will follow this very closely!! But I am sure you will succeed.

Cheers!

You are correct Bullexadam, I am one of the developers of the NU project. Thank you very much we really appreciate your support.
Activity: 140
Those are some good questions, please feel free to ask more if you like. Or look at the webpage

https://networkunits.io/

https://networkunits.io/participate

Pages:
Jump to: