Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Ann][ICO] NICEBYTES-a token that brings satisfaction🚀 - page 2. (Read 3137 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
🚀The NiceBytes SpecialAirdrop is now live🚀

📍Don't miss your chance to receive 2500 NBT worth $25!

Just complete all this tasks:

➡️1 Start the @NiceBytesDropBot in Telegram
➡️2 Join the NiceBytes Telegram group (+500 NBT)
➡️3 Provide valid e-mail and ETH address (+1000 NBT)
➡️4 Refer up to 10 friends (each unique referral +1000 NBT)

⭕️A total amount of 40,000,000 NBT will be rewarded to our communities!

how can I withdraaw from the bot ?
Activity: 42
🚀The NiceBytes SpecialAirdrop is now live🚀

📍Don't miss your chance to receive 2500 NBT worth $25!

Just complete all this tasks:

➡️1 Start the @NiceBytesDropBot in Telegram
➡️2 Join the NiceBytes Telegram group (+500 NBT)
➡️3 Provide valid e-mail and ETH address (+1000 NBT)
➡️4 Refer up to 10 friends (each unique referral +1000 NBT)

⭕️A total amount of 40,000,000 NBT will be rewarded to our communities!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
The price can't go up again.There was another problem with the airdrop.I'm very worried about this project.Hopefully it will rise.After all, I have invested in this project.Don't let me down, I hope.I hope the team can be more active Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I'm having a problem in understanding the essence of this project from the OP, which doesn't say much beyond the statement that i'ts a "dual chain token". I know that I could read the whitepaper but it's 23 pages long and I'd first like to find a synopsis which explains the basics of this project in a way that makes me feel curious to go into details.

We invite you to acquaint yourself with our detailed video about the NBT project, also you can read some articles on Medium
I just opened byteball's wallet and found the airdrop had stopped for 5 days without any distribution.Is there something wrong with the project?Because I invested some money to support your project. I hope you can send the news frequently.I hope we can see that your team is doing something.Don't let me lose confidence! Sad Sad Sad Sad

Hi! There are still technical issues on Byteball platform all transactions processed for  long time. Please, do not worry Airdrops will be resumed, as soon as Byteball will solve the issues, the tokens would be directed to your BB Wallet in full🙌🏻
Can these coins/tokens be traded somewhere?

Hello! You can trade NBT on YoBit exchange 👌🏾
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Can these coins/tokens be traded somewhere?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I just opened byteball's wallet and found the airdrop had stopped for 5 days without any distribution.Is there something wrong with the project?Because I invested some money to support your project. I hope you can send the news frequently.I hope we can see that your team is doing something.Don't let me lose confidence! Sad Sad Sad Sad

update byteball wallet
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I'm having a problem in understanding the essence of this project from the OP, which doesn't say much beyond the statement that i'ts a "dual chain token". I know that I could read the whitepaper but it's 23 pages long and I'd first like to find a synopsis which explains the basics of this project in a way that makes me feel curious to go into details.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
This is a highly automated method of distributing NICEBYTES coins.
Fewer people are artificially affected, I will hold NICEBYTES for a long time, and wait for automatic distribution.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
NBT tokens come steadily to my byteball wallet, good distribution ,I will store them  Wink
yobit still did not answer my support ticket and they still did not credit the tokens i sent to the exchange using the byteball bot.
the bot does not work!

The bot works. Our function is to exchange tokens from BB to ERC20. All tokens successfully transferred and the transaction  passed in the system. For the rest of the motion of the token is responsibility of the person who  conduct a transaction. If the money stuck in the interval mew-yobit thats a question to yobit. Here you can acquaint yourself with your transactions. All tokens successfully transferred and the transaction  passed in the system.

I transferred 20.743,33623 NBT to the address requested by the exchange bot but after 3 days from the TX it still shows 0 in my balance. Is the bot still working?

The bot works. Please specify your ETH and Byteball wallets addresses.

Even if it took some time I received the NBT on the ethereum network. Issue solved thanks.

We're always glad to help.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
yobit still did not answer my support ticket and they still did not credit the tokens i sent to the exchange using the byteball bot.
the bot does not work!

The bot works. Our function is to exchange tokens from BB to ERC20. All tokens successfully transferred and the transaction  passed in the system. For the rest of the motion of the token is responsibility of the person who  conduct a transaction. If the money stuck in the interval mew-yobit thats a question to yobit. Here you can acquaint yourself with your transactions. All tokens successfully transferred and the transaction  passed in the system.

I transferred 20.743,33623 NBT to the address requested by the exchange bot but after 3 days from the TX it still shows 0 in my balance. Is the bot still working?

Even if it took some time I received the NBT on the ethereum network. Issue solved thanks.
the bot does not work!

So... Must I change my NBT from BB wallet to ERC20 tokens?... I mean... the final objective is to get ERC20 tokens because BB tokens will be dead in a future?

Thanks

Please use the link on the nicebytes.org to exchange NBT-ERC20 token to NBT-BB token. You can paste the link in your Mist wallet if you have one or follow the link in Google Chrome browser to continue with MetaMask. Follow the wallet instructions to complete Byteball wallet verification and token exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i have the same problem with yobit. the bot does not work for transactions to exchange wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
the bot does not work!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
So... Must I change my NBT from BB wallet to ERC20 tokens?... I mean... the final objective is to get ERC20 tokens because BB tokens will be dead in a future?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: